Problems with Eastern European Guests/hosts

@azreala, I am an admin on a private, closed forum for ABB hosts (no trolls allowed and posts not visible to public) and for no extra charge, I will get a notice if an IP address has more than one member account is associated with it.

Do IPs register if you’re using your phone?

Not sure about that!

Ooh, sounds exclusive. :slight_smile: Do all those hosts have their own private islands then?

1 Like

@faheem I was thinking the same thing!!!

@brook2adks I understand what you are saying, and it totally makes since if feature is paid for and included in the setup, my guess is the private forum is trying to be more exclusive than this car wreck! (I say that with love!!) My point to KJ was that the forum does not restrict multiple accounts with the same IP, as she had stated previously. That was it.

@jaquo every device has a unique IP address

The point I was trying to make, and clearly failed, was it would be VERY easy for the same person to have multiple accounts on this forum from the same IP. That was all :slight_smile:

1 Like

well it does because the system flags them, and I see those flags. maybe people are going through VPNs etc but whatever if people want to go to that much enough then fine.