Please take the time to buy decent mattresses for your unit

Firmness or softness of bed is such a personal preference.
I like super soft beds . My husband likes firm
Beds . My daughter sleeps on a floor even in 5* bed and breakfast I rented once she slept on a floor because the "bed was impossibly soft":joy:

I have super nice beds in both of my properties . Only one matress is new , the rest I bought used but very lightly used and I was sure to buy good brands . I never thought of buying foam beds for sure . I would tell her in private feed back .

We just got a nice Tuft and Needle mattress for the STR. Havenโ€™t tested it yet.

I just had a friend stay at my house and talked to her a bit about my rental and specifically about beds. She is an Airbnb user when she travels.

She said she would not be deterred by a review that said the beds were less than comfortable. For her that is not a deal breaker.

Only if you are in the U.S. mostly :disappointed_relieved:

Hey,
I have never used any type of cover on my mattress, but last night one guest drop down some tea on my new mattress. Which I bought it on last month through Idle Sleep coupons, and there are a big stain on my mattress, I donโ€™t know about mattress cover, which type of cover I should buy?

Well - water proof sounds promising!

1 Like