Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Payouts from AIR B&B in Australia

Australian host problems with payouts, got several emails apologising for not forwarding payouts by Air B&B, now am receiving them but they are converting from US$ to A$ and am receiving less than what should be paid out, in one booking $20, in other words they are charging me for currency fluctuations. These are bookings made in Australia by Australian residents, what is AIR B&B up to? Is anyone else having this problem
Geoff

I’ve had no problem receiving payments with paypal.

I’ve yet to have any payments since the recent “problem”. When it arrives (!) I’ll let you know if it is different to what I expected.

But I have read on the thread below of people being over paid - perhaps this is where your money went :slight_smile:

Me too with Paypal. Latest yesterday (Saturday) for a guest who arrived Friday for a week.

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!