My worst racist guest

The monster is racism, he didn’t create it.

5 Likes

[quote=“KKC, post:28, topic:34510, full:true”] Like his friend Jan he throws the “racist” bomb onto the forum and then leaves.
[/quote]

It is a trend nowadays: it is someone else fault.

Oversell your ghetto listing, and if a guest does not like it, call them “racist” to get instant support from all the triggered SJW’s.
Just to justify the overselling of your listing.

If you call your neighborhood multicultural, it should actually be multicultural, meaning a mix of cultures. A neighborhood with one predominant culture whether it is, Chinese, African, Italian, Irish or whatever does not make it multicultural.

1 Like

No need to quote me in your right winger bullshit.

11 Likes

Yes, from the far left, everything looks right.

1 Like

No, from the traditional center where words like “justice” and “correct” aren’t epithets, you look like you stepped out of 1930’s era Bavaria.

13 Likes

I love this! Will definitely be adding it to my listing as well…

1 Like

Did you even read the original post?

he claimed that a black man “kept ringing the doorbell and wouldn’t stop”, as well as that this black man was gesturing for him to come downstairs. He claimed that he felt the need to “protect his family”.

The cameras showed that a black man rang the doorbell once, then waited, rang the doorbell a second time, looked at his phone and walked away. I can only guess that he had the wrong address. The guy did look up at some point. Maybe he said “Hello”? I have no audio on my cameras.

How is this not racist?

3 Likes

We were there the month of february 2018, a month was not long enough.

RR

But it is my third trip so that helps.

1 Like

You’re asking someone who probably thinks Make Austria Great Again is a good slogan for a red hat.

3 Likes

Change the slogan…it will help…cheers!!!

This recording had disappeared the following day. We kept a copy.

Post it on Reddit. It would go viral.

1 Like

What the freaking what?? Is this satire?? If not, then you sound like a bloody fool. This is a forum for hosts to support each other, not a platform to spout off insipid regurgitated rhetoric, thanks.

2 Likes

Sadly not look at his other posts @LetsShareThoughts

Last September a host in Chicago was proclaiming in several Facebook groups that I was a “proven” racist. She contacted every admin of these groups and demanded that they kick me out of their group. She also reported me to Airbnb but some how forgot to report me to VRBO. So Airbnb called me to investigate her claims. Nothing came of it and I didn’t care if I shared a group with her or not. But then in November, she and 15 of her friends complained again to both Airbnb and VRBO. Well this time Airbnb didn’t call but suspended my listing for three days only communicating thru emails. They told me that 72 hours of suspension while they investigate is their policy. VRBO also sent emails telling me that they are suspending my listings too. Well Airbnb did unsuspend my acount exactly 72 hours later and VRBO unsuspended my account within 4 hours. Now in my mind if a host is a “proven” racist or any “proven” anything, wouldn’t there be some kind of public record for conviction of a hate crime? Or some kind of evidence that can be easily found in search engines? How can 15 people be so easily be convinced without proof to follow the directions of this woman from the windy city?

1 Like

Of course I don’t know the circumstances, but it’s possible that these 15 people weren’t “convinced” by her. It’s more likely she just asked (or told) them to complain, and they did so simply because she’d asked.

@Jim_Haines it’s very strange indeed for Airbnb to act on the word of some random hosts with whom you have no connection, because of social media gossip.

Did Airbnb put it in writing that that was why they suspended your account?

And of course you don’t need to have a conviction for a racial hate crime to be a racist.

As advised previously it’s such a waste of energy for you to be making video’s and multiple posts about this .

2 Likes

The word you are looking for is exacerbate, not “exasperate.” In any case, calmly calling out racism and discussing its impacts on hosting is an important conversation. No one here is “jumping up and down.”

3 Likes