My Neighbors are Making Hosting Stressful!

"He said the first responders casually got out of the ambulance and carried him away with no sense of urgency. "

FYI first responders are taught not to run and be frantic. Their higher heart rate and adrenaline makes them more susceptible to errors and problems. You will always see people stroll out of ambulances en route to an emergency for this reason… Except on TV…

Funny you mentioned Chris Owen’s! I ran across an Airbnb listing for that spot about a week ago. The reviews were horrible! :rofl: I was wondering why people still booked the place after reading such bad reviews. I’ll post the link for you if I can find it again. People were complaining about loud music till dawn, roaches, rats and cleanliness. It’s a sight to behold and the host doesn’t seem to care! I’m surprised Airbnb hasn’t deleted the listing yet.

1 Like

Beautiful house Dana! I wouldn’t worry too much. As other members have already pointed out, folks will send select if you’re clear that this is a location with a great mix of people.

And I’m wondering if you could add tall plants, vibes or privacy screens on each side of the porch to help guests who are orienting to the environment feel more comfortable.

Good luck!

1 Like

It was really hard working out who was the passive person, they were both so dreadful, and alcohol helped fuel the mix with regularity. The woman who bought the house from us sadly died a year later but her daughter and granddaughter still live there. They have been trying to sell for almost a year, the garden is now a jungle, but old friends say they have not heard of any problems. The granddaughter is in a relationship with the son of friends nearby, which has probably helped; you don’t mess with the local, landed gentry!!

1 Like