Money Request After Visit (and review)

Oh. Do people still have pubic hair these days? :joy:

2 Likes

@Maddie I wouldn’t had crazy about this. You haven’t taken the clothes and that’s it. It’s really sad this is happening. Such hosts do a disservice to a hosting community as a whole.

Since I began hosting in April I’ve lost spoons and forks and stemmed water goblets and cloth napkins
Over the months … it saddens me but I simply replace them with items I find on sale and I’ve stopped using my items I treasure … shop at habitats goodwill for wine and water glasses and find very nice one of a kind items for use in my Southern Retreat and I began a Facebook and Pinterest pages sharing breakfast treats decorating and hosting ideas … check both out Jill Gomes

1 Like

Its very smart not to buy expensive items for guests. Though i think it depends on a property. If you provide luxury accomodation, you charge accordingly, then items need to be on a higher end, like towels and sheets.
If i am paying 500$ a night for a house i would expect a house to be a bit nicer than 200$ a day house. My rental house is an older one with 2 bathrooms that in need of remodeling, and the house itself is not big, in a nice but working class neighborhood. It has gorgeous pool but still its on a lower end of pricing. I dont bother myself with any extras for guests. Everything i bought in a house is second hand, only sheets, kitchen utencils and towels were new. Some towels miraculiosly dissapeared. I already replaced few times glasses. They just break always.
I cant imagine that i would even notice absence of 2 wash clothes. Or spend on them 10$ each…

3 Likes