Keeping bedspreads clean!

I have air dryers too and they;re pretty good. But when you have fourteen towels to dry… :anguished:

Seriously, on the subject of weather forecasts - can you recommend one? I used to rely on the bbc one but it’s so bad now I’m almost at the point where ‘oh you say it will be sunny tomorrow? Right then, it’s going to rain’.

I heard we’re supposed to have the driest monsoon season in history or something, too.

The time I had been meaning was your time to take it out to the line, hang it, take it down and bring it in…

I agree for guest beds but for my bed I do tie it. I also throw a junk sheet over top because that is where the dogs sleep. Then I can just pull the sheet back to sit on the bed to get dressed without getting dog hair (well, quite as much, anyways) all over them.

2 Likes

Ok. Well every host is different. Here hanging stuff on the line is a far superior option most the time.

2 Likes

Exactly. I was just trying to make sure to consider the time variable. For some that makes it the BEST option no matter what, for some the WORST option. And for some it may waggle a bit depending on circumstances (and weather fluctuations).

I grew up using a clothesline at my dad’s house and actually enjoyed it. But where I live now, the Sandhills…too much dust in the air to try most of the time.

Yes but England is the centre of the universe.

2 Likes

Don’t tell that to the New Yorkers, it confuses them. :wink:

2 Likes