InnClusive launch soon

There’s a new website similar to AirBnB being started. It launches next month. I thought some of you may be interested. The website is www.innclusive.com. If you don’t mind using my referral link, you’re welcome to use it too: http://host.innclusive.com/c/12255

1 Like

I’ve been looking at that site. We are considering listing on there as well. Although their website seems more difficult to navigate then Airs. Hoping it’s just beginners quirkiness.

Uh? That link takes me to a technology news site. Are you sure that’s the right link? I’m referring to the first on you posted.

Innclusive should have 2 nn’s

1 Like

I fixed it. Autocorrect took out the 2nd N in InnClusive

1 Like

I was just chatting with customer service. They are still building the site and adding features before the launch. I created my profile so that I’m ready to go on launch day. They will be adding a line item for pet fees, and are thinking of adding a tax line too!

Thanks! Lots to learn about Innclusive. I could not figure out how to re-arrange the pictures as I did not upload them in any semblance of order. Did they mention when it would be launching? Or just soon(ish)?

I had the same issue. I went through and reloaded them in the order I wanted them. Hopefully this is a functionality they fix. The customer service rep said mid-september.

2 Likes

Sarah, I will use your link. Also, I just sent them a very long email regarding things on Air that I don’t like and maybe they can do better. I have the Innclusive’s person’s email address if you think I should post it. Here are the highlights (less the detailed descriptions I added). You may or may not agree so maybe some additional feedback may be helpful to them.

1. You (Innclusive) have the opportunity to be the elite of the home-hosting companies if you keep your format transparent and really stick to the mission of being inclusive, safe, and protective of both guests and hosts.

2. Partner with a travel insurance company for last minute cancellations, both by hosts and guests.

3. Keep your “chat” box on the page! Post your CS phone numbers.

4. Find a way to acknowledge that a guest has fled a property on the property’s listing.

5. Treat your top hosts fairly. Have a map that shows ALL the listings at one time.

6. Don’t force Instant Booking on hosts.

7. Make sure the House Rules are enforceable and make sure the guest knows that if they break the house rules, they will forfeit their damage deposit. Is there a way to put in language that ensures that the guest agrees to forfeiting their damage deposit upfront if they break the “hardcore” rules?

8. Be mindful of glitches, such as site messages get to the host/guest in a timely manner.

9. Have the reviews be anonymous.

10. Customer Service is paramount. I cannot emphasize this enough. I think it is why Air will eventually fail.

3 Likes

I love it. Yes please, share the email address. We can then send similar requests. If enough of us request it, then maybe it will happen!

2 Likes

gena@innclusive.com. I also added a paragraph about some of the things about Air’s format that I like. I backed up all of my bullet points with description and examples, but I highlighted the verbiage I shared, above, so that if they don’t have time to read the details, they will get the main gist of what I feel are Air’s fails.

2 Likes

I linked directly to Sarah’s Innclusive listing.

1 Like

Haha, hopefully these are bugs that they work out!!!

Here’s what I just emailed:

1. You (Innclusive) have the opportunity to be the elite of the home-hosting companies if you keep your format transparent and really stick to the mission of being inclusive, safe, and protective of both guests and hosts.
  1. Partner with a travel insurance company for last minute cancellations, both by hosts and guests. It should be optional, but it would be a way for hosts to still be compensated for blocking their calendar and guests to get their money back due to unforeseen circumstances.
  1. Keep your “chat” box on the page! Post your CS phone numbers.
  1. Find a way to acknowledge that a guest has fled a property on the property’s listing. This is the biggest failure with Air. I’ve heard horror stories of guests being relocated to a different property and being unable to review the place they had left.
  1. Don’t force Instant Booking on hosts, but make it desirable by having options to customize it like “only guests with good ratings”, etc.
  1. Make sure the House Rules are enforceable and make sure the guest knows that if they break the house rules, they will forfeit their damage deposit. Is there a way to put in language that ensures that the guest agrees to forfeiting their damage deposit upfront if they break the “hardcore” rules?
  1. Be mindful of glitches, such as site messages get to the host/guest in a timely manner.
  1. Customer Service is paramount. I cannot emphasize this enough. I think it is why Air will eventually fail.
  1. Add the ability to add “pet fees” and local taxes so that it’s all transparent and easy for hosts to collect what they need.
  1. Don’t use a 5 star rating system. This gets confused with Hotel stars. A letter system, or a 10-point system would be highly desired. And let guest ratings be visible too, as well as written reviews. So much of what AirBnB collects and hides is worrisome. What’s the point of rating each other if so much of it isn’t even seen. Homesharing is a trust system!
1 Like

I might add that if you do email suggestions to Innclusive, post them here so that we don’t overwhelm them with repeats (unless you think repeats will get the message across better). And, it will be interesting to see what other suggestions you all have :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Funny – that just came up when I posted my last blurb!

1 Like

I just listed on MisterB&B - a gay men’s travel site - and MY referral link for every host that joins is supposed to get me $80, but it could get sort of messy if all of us want folks to use OUR referral links, no?

1 Like

And that’s exactly why I posted both options. I want people to have the option, but if someone is willing to use my referral link that would be awesome as this is how people are learning about it.

You should send Airbnb that email too. If you can figure out what the email is, of course. If these people have a halfway reasonable ticketing system, they’d already be doing better than Airbnb. That’s a pet peeve.

I could add stuff to your list. :slight_smile: Perhaps we could add items here?
EDIT: Oh, I see you already suggested that. Great minds and all that.

2 Likes

I can’t wait. Signed up already.