If someone stays for 2 nights, would it be bad to

Thanks for the advice. That makes sense. I’ll have a look at Pulley Maid.

A separate laundry room. Bliss :slight_smile:

Perhaps that was the old scullery?

Yes. Now I have insulated it and it’s a little snug with 2 armchairs.

To save water, in Winter I only shower once a week, whether I need to or not. So I know how they must have felt. :japanese_goblin:

2 Likes

I have a 4 lathe and get most of an 8kg wash on it, but do go for more lathes if you have room. Also you can vary the length. Measure twice and enjoy your airer for many years!

1 Like

post of the month! :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

It was a quote from another old queen I’m afraid. Queen Victoria.

4 Likes

Good for her! An owner here tried to persuade our HOA to do the same and I argued - a lot. I mean, Florida = sunshine. We almost always have a lovely breeze from the ocean which means that laundry will dry in about an hour.

Plus I don’t need to use energy resources. So I played the eco-card - and won :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My home is from 17th century and my bedroom was once the pigsty! I try to make sure it doesn’t revert to it’s origins!

3 Likes

Well then, Queen Victoria gets post of the month!

Me2! I am not by any means neat, or tidy but the rental house is spotless. The lint roller is my friend.

RR

1 Like

@Helsi

I’d like to talk about white wine…

Bit early for me it’s still early morning here…:slight_smile:

1 Like

Our old house in S. France had a cave where they made Roquefort cheese in the late 17thC; now that I would have liked to return to it’s origins! Then the Big Boys from the Auvergne moved in at the turn of the century, bought up all the small producers, and closed them down. Bit like Kraft really; plus ca change (can’t find the cedilla…)

That sounds interesting but not for sleeping in!

Virus-free. www.avg.com

It was poorly lit, damp as it faced onto a granite cliff, a great wine cellar and bar, but there were times when it was so hot up in the main house, we would have slept in it thankfully.

Everything has a silver lining!

Virus-free. www.avg.com

After 138 posts I am surprised no one has questioned the premise of the original question. If someone stays two nights we don’t wash the sheets or make the bed. We are not a hotel.

That’s because everyone but you understood that the guest only stayed for two nights.

Your post implies you don’t you wash the sheets between guests because you aren’t a hotel.

You’re right. I misunderstood the question. I thought …I feel stupid :grimacing:

1 Like