I did it - I DIDN"T answer the questions

Well spoken - having trouble understanding why this is even under debate in this day and age.

2 Likes

Mo - if you started a thread titled ā€œWhy I no longer rent to Americansā€ - I would not be in the least offended.

Not only are many fat, and stupidā€¦donā€™t forget how obnoxious and loud we can be too :smile:

Rolf - YOU choose to interpret the phrase as racist and deragatory. Now you are accusing me of being "mean, hurtful, ignorant, hateful, crude, non-educated, and insensitive.

Thatā€™s okay Rofl. See I wear my big girl panties and they donā€™t get wadded up every time someone says something I donā€™t agree with or something I donā€™t care to hear.

I always find it so humorous that people who claim to be sooo ā€œoffendedā€ by politically incorrect statements - ALWAYS seem to come across as extremelly judgemental people. Who is the real bigot?

ā€œGo home, youā€™re drunkā€ somehow seems apropos here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just finished watching the state of the union address. Obama is neither fat nor stupid. Heā€™d be welcome here any time. I get the feeling a lot of Americans have no clue about how theyā€™d have had such a fine man as president.

2 Likes

Georgygirl, Iā€™m fairly certain that this is an instance of drunk-posting. I 've been on a couple of forums where Iā€™ve seen this happen. There are people who post reasonably during the day, but do the Jekyll-Hyde turn-around and suddenly start posting obnoxiously in the evening. The ā€œbig-girl panties being wadded in a bunchā€ is what kind of tipped me offā€¦that sounds like drunken bravado to me.

This isnā€™t to say Cabinhost isnā€™t wrong or isnā€™t being offensiveā€¦I just think we may be wasting our breath. Itā€™s a bit like trying to have a conversation with a drunk person. Itā€™s pointless.

1 Like

Just to let you know Iā€™ve deleted a few posts; its gone off topic and really isnā€™t appropriate. If you feel you want to keep going - take it off here and private message.

Iā€™m going to close this topic now.

3 Likes