How to write review for guest who broke house rules and law

No need to wait if she left hers already.

Exactly. No one complained, but believe me, if they do, Air will remove it.

I feel pretty safe assuming she’s leaving a bad review, so I think it best to wait the full 14 days so I can have the next two reservations after hers leave reviews.

Oh, I see your strategy. I would be unable to wait!! But that is just me.

Taking yalls advise, I plan to edit it to be more objective and less emotionally charged. I think I can make my point that she was a horrible guest without my words making me look like a horrible host.

Yup, just the facts man.

1 Like

What do you think? A better version? :

I do not recommend. Jane Doe displayed an unbelievable sense of entitlement, attitude, and zero accountability for multiple violations of my house rules by continuously having additional unreported guests over to the apartment. When we discussed the violations on the phone she was argumentative, unapologetic, defiant, and dismissive. She cited herself being a host as the reason she felt my rules were too strict. Incredibly, even after discussing the rules on the phone, she again violated the rules that very same day. I ended the reservation early and had Jane Doe leave. Upon her departure, I visited the apartment and found it completely trashed, garbage and bottles left strewn all over the apartment, and a strong lingering smell of marijuana inside with three of the five windows having been left open while the AC was still running. A total lack of respect. Any host would be wise to avoid accepting her reservation.

2 Likes

This is great. I wouldn’t change anything. What an awful guest.

No. You already know the ended reservation will be bad. You need to review her now so that the next two reservations will be the reviews that will appear above the bad one :slight_smile: