How to find gay friendly airbnb listings or market your listing to the gay community

“…twice as better…” (hmmm) I think I’ll leave you two to play amongst yourselves. :upside_down_face:

Noo come back, we need your input…

I’d love to hear how an American finds studying British literature, but this is probably not the right place for the discussion.

Play amongst yourselves. Not at all bad; a wry smile elicited.

1 Like

It’s fabulous. I miss doing that all day instead working for a living.

1 Like

Thou ought’st seek patronage, like the bard himself!

1 Like

I want to be the Ginger to your Fred. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Somebody…get a hose!

3 Likes

Roger! (s) :star_struck:

1 Like

SandyToes, SandyToes
I see thou art in throes
But to call for a hose
Is thine self-inflicted woes

2 Likes

Astaire, Astaire
Thou has a flair
For rhythmic prose beyond compare
The crown is yours, I do not care

3 Likes

Oh my God, do you realise I now have to get in my car and drive 40 minutes to the only shop in Malaga which sells muffins and crumpets. Scones I can make myself (and now have to) using Delia’ s recipe given me by my daughter.

Sigh … why is it that the most delicious things in life are so carbohydrate rich … plus butter!

1 Like

I’ll make you crumpets :slight_smile:

1 Like

And sometimes a bit of marmalade or jam.

Just stopped by to check on how, or if I should market my listing to the gay community.

Crumpets, muffins, scons or scones? Oh, happy day.
Will they not market our listings to all beings of superior taste, gay or straight?

Methinks my sisters and brothers here have fallen prey to a contagion of derangement.

In Australia we eat scones (sconns) but there is a town called Scone which rhymes with stone

It is sad that listings need to specify gay friendly. I am not able to find anywhere in filters to list that my house fits this description.
For now, I’ve put in “Other things to note”:
“This is a gay friendly listing, and welcoming to all good people!”
I guess that’s my bottom line… if you’re a good person, you’ll fit right in with us.

1 Like

SandyToes, “my brother masticates at the table” was a real knee-slapped in my youth :). We would have loved Al, the master baker!

We don’t need to market, folks just seem to find us :wink:

JF

1 Like

Why does this have to come up? Because some hosts and guests are extremely homophobic. If they hate gay people it follows that we wouldn’t want to stay with a gay host, or have gay guests in their property. As hosts, we want to let the gay community know that we are part of the community and they can feel safe. As guests, we want to be safe ourselves.