Host monikers - what made you chose yours?

Until the next time, I was chasing a vicious animal trying to get it out of the caravan park, the walls only 3 feet high with stock fencing on top, stupid animal gets stuck in the fencing, I climb up and grab hold of it, pull it free and it jumps off the wall with me still holding on. My wife say’s I’m more stupid than the sheep I was chasing.

6 Likes

Nothing magic about how I chose my name.
I was sitting there trying to come up with a name and staring at my feet…

Prior to that I was picking my nose.

8 Likes

Mine is just my kitty’s name instead of my own name.

3 Likes

Mine is related to our rental…retro style home that allows pets (dogs)

3 Likes

Hello @PickyNose, how’s it going :smile:

2 Likes

Yes, it’s the name of my in home dog boarding business. I refer to the house as the Karma Casa and the K9 is a common abbreviation for canine (dog). I’m sure you know that but many people, particularly non-English speakers, don’t.

3 Likes

I was dubbed Wenchkin as a teenager. I was mad at a party one day giving someone a piece of my mind and a man said "That’s cute you are all tiny and mad. I am going to call you Wenchkin because you are a munchkin version of a wench. It stuck with our friends and I ran with it as a name to sign my paintings by. As a name for an underground artist it works well. I almost thought better of using it here but it is a 25 year habit now.

5 Likes

Barns22h
Barns is short for Pissbarns! I was an avid fan of Weebl and Bob, an internet cartoon, and once, when cross, Weebl said pissbarns.

I carved a dancing bacon pumpkin once and made a my little pony mod of amazing horse. <3

1 Like

Can I get them from Pikea? (or Pissy World?)

1 Like

@Astaire

PickyNose is preferable to the other name I came up with…but you can keep it under your hat.

1 Like

Well, boringly, I live in Malaga and like to think of myself as a chica at heart … for those who speak Spanish it should probably be Malagavieja now.

4 Likes

Or chicavieja :dancer:t2::innocent:

2 Likes

SouthendBootBoy - from being an avid fan of Southend United FC through thick and thin (mainly thin) since 1967. It’s also my eBay name - which sometimes leads to long discussions about journeyman Fourth Division footballers from the late 60’s and early 70’s.

1 Like

(I was wrong again…here I thought you had a shoe-shine stand along a sidewalk in the south end of a town.)

4 Likes