Homeshare medallion?

I want a sarcasm font!!!
PLEEEAAASSEE!

4 Likes

Iā€™d be happy with the icons that FB has. I use the laughing icon more than any other.

1 Like

I do this with my friends to denote sarcasm:

:sunglasses: Hosting is a true joy and such an easy way to make money! /:sunglasses:

Theyā€™re all here. Check the editor at the top of the quote box. Thereā€™s a smiley icon. Click on that and - voila! - all the FB icons you could want.

1 Like

I think he means he wants it instead of only a heart. For example, Iā€™ve clicked the heart on posts that I didnā€™t like or agree with but wanted to signal to the author that I read it.

1 Like

yes, they did come up with something: we pay taxes

3 Likes

This! My state made the same law. And then out of nowhere, thereā€™s a zoning regulation which requires a permit now. Sneaky bastards :wink: I qualify for the permit so am fine with it and, honestly, canā€™t wait to see these hosts with properties all over the city fall of the (Airbnb) map :grin:

2 Likes

So did Arizona in 2016. But the law was amended last year and looks like it will be amended again this year.

Thatā€™s the crazy thing about laws, they arenā€™t permanent. I have no doubt that Airbnbs are going to be more regulated as time goes by and Iā€™m in favor of more regulation in my state and city. But TX isnā€™t moving that direction this year. I also feel confident that I wonā€™t be undermined by whatever regs do pass.

But to the point of the OPā€™s post: He hasnā€™t returned to tell us which government he has in mind is going to implement ā€œmedallions.ā€ New York, Miami, San Francisco? Barcelona, Sydney, Johannesburg, Amersterdam?

1 Like