HICHUP limited time offer for forum members only

Coming down under? You would need subsidised flights? Between Jam and I …14 bedrooms equals a months stay with me!

1 Like

LOL. Actually going to New Zealand to visit friends in Dunedin sometime between Jan and Mar. Don’t know if I’ll make it to OZ this trip. Be careful what you wish for!

1 Like

I’ll take “Hosts who start a topic with a question, then whine when the opinions are not all compliments” for $1000, Alex.

12 Likes

A: What is The Crucible?

finger and head snap

3 Likes

Can you also add " Soap now comes in bottles"

3 Likes

Them stats are impressive!
If this was a penis measuring competition,im just going to quietly put mine away.

3 Likes
2 Likes

“The physics behind holes in the time-space continuum that cause guests to arrive well after they said they would.”
“How anyone can achieve the hipster look with fake succulents, plastic Edison bulb strings, spray-on rust patina, and one yellow sofa pillow from Target.”

7 Likes

Just like a penis measuring contest… except these stats are going to keep getting bigger

2 Likes

On a serious note I would think there is a business in that kind of success :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do blokes really do that???

2 Likes

Hell no, because they wouldn’t want to be caught up in their lies.

LOL, it’s just a figure of speech, like “pissing contest.” At least I think so.

3 Likes

Just like STR, best to underpromise and over deliver!

4 Likes

I would be wary of KKC’s offer for him to stay in your Airbnb rental for free, in exchange for him evaluating your property listing and making improvement suggestions.

When I first read many of KKC’s suggestions and blunt comments of other’s Airbnb listings, I thought he owned several upscale rental units. Then I asked him for a weblink to his property, which he kindly sent to me:

[Listing link removed]

KKC only owns this small attached studio-apartment, within his El Paso, Texas home, where he also boards as many as 11 dogs in his house and garage. He claims the barking and dog-poop smell don’t bother his guests.

I admit KKC does offer many valued points (which have helped me), when criticizing other Airbnb hosts. But do you really want this Airbnb host to evaluate your rental, based on his modest unit?

“She / her” etc. (not he/his).

Also, the o.p. is (by my calculations) 86.4 percent facetious.

Also, upscale, schmupscale.

4 Likes

[my listing redacted]

I want to make sure I save this post in it’s entirety while I think about my response.

8 Likes

Don

I think you’re OffBASE on a number of points.

1. @KKC sent you that via private message … its not your place to post it

2. The post was meant light heartedly … NOT a serious business venture; I think you may have misinterpreted that.

3. KKC has a very good heart and despite my debate with her about your own business approach, SHE offered some very good points for you to consider.

9 Likes

Good luck, amiga. I would be … perplexed, times 1,000, to be at the receiving end of that post …

8 Likes

Is @Don_Burns being serious here???

:rofl:

1 Like

Hmmm… someone needs a timeout…

3 Likes