Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Hi! Ne host here!

Hi!
New host here from Mumbai India
I have only recently put up my listings on airbnb
Still waiting for payoneer confirmation to get the listing live!
It is good to know that this community exists.
I had hosted a property long back and had recieved all 5 star reviews on it.
Probably because of the cheap pricing I think. But I had a tremendous success during that time but unfortunately I had to stop hosting on that property due to some reasons. But now I am looking to host as a professional and rent out multiple properties around the city.
Any tips that would make me a better host and make this venture of mine a great profitable success?
Thank you all for your input!

The best tip is to read and participate a lot in this forum: It’s a masterclass, with helpline option.
Welcome to the forum !

About your new multiple property business venture:

• Crunch the numbers.
  • Check out the current competition.
  • Be aware of possible threats (continuously growing competition, changing legislation, …).
  • Have alternative options or exit strategies.

Welcome. This is a great place to get loads of different opinion’s to give a balanced view of various ABB issues.

Thank you for your input! @Jacqueline nd @GutHend

Welcome! :smiley:

I believe we have another Mumbai host on this forum, @faheem, although we don’t hear from him as much as we used to. :cry: Unfortunate since he was an interesting poster and you both have lots in common with hosting.

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!