Heads up - new amenities on your listing

Nope. You drink it and after sufficient quantities your sense of smell disappears, as do the pooey smells in your STR.

At least that’s what we do with the Jerezano equivalent :blush:

JF

6 Likes

Yes, just straight vodka in a spray bottle.

Wow, how cool you’re in a baby delivery flight path, but disheartening about the sheets.

I agree. The speed varies drastically. I have a LTR tenant for whom internet is included in the rent (leftover arrangement from when a relative lived there). That was fine until COVID when she worked form home and my daughter moved in to do the same. I ended up upgrading the router, putting in a booster and taking a higher priced internet plan from my provider to keep them both happy and productive.

Wish I could use the filters as a traveler to search for these things! I want to search for a house that has a pool table but it doesn’t come up :frowning:

I have used these for the past 2.5 months and love them! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XWYTQXL?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

I just ordered these to try cause they seem fancy, but if you sign up as an Airbnb they give you 40% off everything. I ordered a set of sheets for our own bed just to try and the next day they emailed me a coupon for 50% off one item. They let me use my 40% off and my 50% off that one item so I got a set of sheets for the rental for $25!!!

How do you tell them you’re with Airbnb?