Guest's long review about things he thinks need improvement

Amen. We’ve been marked down on value, and even location!! We’re one minute from a subway stop in what is almost downtown Toronto - every amenity you could dream of within an extremely short walk - and we’re half the price of the cheesiest hotel you could think of. A neighbour said we should be charging more to keep out the riff-raff. She might be right.

1 Like

True! Raise your rates. There is something to that idea of being premium priced.

1 Like

She is right…if your place is well appointed and a great location, charge 25-30% less than decent hotels nearby…check their prices. There are plenty of people who want the space and a garden and the privacy…it isnt really the money. It is better to have fewer stays by better people. Same amount earned.
I just had a haggler write from New York and as I was empty for February, I dropped the fee to average $125 a night down from $160 and then that was still too much. Interestingly enough, you can go to the persons profile and see which places they have favorited. Well they had marked 4 other places, one close by and the others in pleasant neighborhoods from which they will have to take a taxi everywhere.
This has taught me never to lower my price. Sorry for rant but this is a fresh annoyance.

1 Like

I dont lower my prices its a false economy and also attracts fuss pots - mostly people are great its the one that wants discounts that are immediate find another place to stay thankyou for your interest in… though!!!