I had a guest who I mentioned previously that turned down my AC without asking to 69f.
He gave me 1* on arrival and other low scores.
He pissed me off with that AC and I wrote in his review describing the whole thing and advising him a better option of staying In a hotel where he can regulate his own AC.
He wrote me a long review mentioning a few factors that he thinks need improvement.
- No Wifi information: was right there on a night table, also in Airbnb website visible as soon as a guest books.
- He didn’t know where his room is: send him a message the day he was arriving, as I didn’t know ahead of time which will be available. He never got the message
- No mirror in a room: there is a full length mirror in a private bathroom.
- No lamp on a night table. Here he is right, I put one there already
- No shade on a bathroom window: tiny window on a second floor bathroom with no houses across from it. No one can possibly can see through that window
- No hairdryer. He could have asked, I have one but not in every bathroom
- I never answered his email when he thought he forgot some thing. I never got his email, I am very thorough with my emails and never miss anything.
I guess I will never see him again