Guests from India and what’s the deal with toilets?

I wanna be loved by you
Alone poo poo pi do

1 Like

Good constipation music:

As soon as I sat, different melodies played automatically. A wireless controller was setup on wall too so men wont need to bend to lift seat. This was 2014. I wouldn’t be surprised if modern bidets have face recognition technology and greets you or even doing urinalysis…

1 Like

You see…talk about fascination What do you mean by music??? What melodies? No worries if you don’t want to share…

And I kind of want to know how many hosts on this forum have toilets that sing melodies…wow. Ok…maybe let’s start a thread about this. I am really impressed. Do they select songs or what??

Similar to this one. ,:wink:

1 Like

True that, although I would argue that the vast majority of Indians that travel globally have been exposed to flushing toilets before.

3 Likes

You know what, impressive as it is I am sticking to my European normal separate bidet.

Wow. I’ve never heard of this song before. Just read the Wikipedia page on it. Proof, if any was needed, that many supposed adults really are 12 years old at heart. Talk about juvenalia.

1 Like

LOL! @faheem - I also never heard of that song either. I just googled to see if I could find a song! lol

A few years ago my boys were into a song called The Poo and Wee Song. It was really popular, just to show there’s a massive market for lavatorial humour.
On a classier note how about Handel’s Water Music?

Maybe there is a market for a childrens picture book along those lines? if it doesn’t get banned on the grounds of good taste, that is… Hmm, I sense a bestseller.

C’mon, posters!! Give Mon38 a break!! I can’t believe how rude some of your responses are!! When I read the post, I was genuinely curious to see if anyone had an answer to the fascination the two sets of guests had with the toilet. Observing and having curiosity of the cultural differences of our guests does NOT make one racist, judgmental, insensitive, patronizing or ignorant!!! Those of you who were quick to make judegement are the true offenders on this forum.

I am a Canadian who has lived in The USA for most of my life but many of you on this forum continue to throw out underhanded and NOT so underhanded nasty comments about Americans. The hypocrisy is loud and clear.

I had stopped posting on this forum due to how nasty some of you are to posters. I rarely even read this forum any longer because of the nastiness.

This forum would be a much more welcoming place if the moderators would remove the repeat offenders or at least remove their nasty comments!

And there is the mic drop .

4 Likes

“Push It”?!? Really. Wow, I never thought of this song like this. “Toilet Time” will never be the same! Ugh.
(he he)

1 Like

Yes, of course all Indians who travel globally have been exposed to modern toilets. But many Indians who are traveling globally for the first time have not.

2 Likes

@JonYork You know, I have a feeling that if I stayed in your Airbnb and we sat down over a beer, you could get me to agree with you on this one. And probably I’d agree with mon38rider as well if he or she were there.

But when dealing with posts on the internet that want to use race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, etc., of one or two guests to extrapolate out to future guests I am always going to have questions. If people see that as excessively politcally correct, it’s a label I’m happy to wear.

1 Like

That’d be cool!

Well yes, I think everyone would agree with that… that one or two examples of something can’t be extrapolated out to the broader group. That’s why I was surprised when you said you had just hosted an Indian guest for the first time and you didn’t have to show them about the toilet. You seemed to be extrapolating from that - that no Indians would ever need to be shown.

I agree with you that race and ethincity don’t any bearing on anything. But nationality certainly does. Of course it does! As does gender.

2 Likes

I just want to say…your recent posts are the BEST posts I have seen and they are so supportive of your argument…wow! Keep up the good work!

I’m offended when you defend the term “jew them down” on this forum, time and time again over the last three years. I used to excuse you as just not knowing better but you’ve been told multiple times in public and in private.

Don’t lecture me.

And what is your point? Is there anything that you are NOT offended by? Aren’t you waiting to be triggered by anything?

I think it’s sad you don’t the know the difference between political incorrectness and actual racism. Cuz some of my Jewish friends actually chuckle at the comment and you saw the video I showed on how some people in America use the expression freely. Yep…they do. And you know it is the truth.

Keep reaching for your arguments. I am so glad I do not have the hang ups that you have in talking about differences in cultures.

Yes, I saw all of your previous posts defending your bigoted views.

In our brave new forum you may continue promoting the free expression of these repugnant phrases but no, it’s not truth. There certainly seems to be a great deal of confusion in this country now about what constitutes truth.

Do I know it’s true that people use these phrases freely? Of course, I can see it right here on this forum.

Just like the “no pets, please” thread I’ll let you have the last word.

1 Like