Guest unable to leave review

Anyone come across this before? - "I have tried many times to leave a review on Air bnb but I can’t get beyond stage 4 out of 5 as the ‘next’ option is greyed out. I’m really sorry as I would like to leave a glowing review, which you deserve"
Anyone any ideas?

I haven’t but many people are reporting a variety of problems since the big update to the site in Feb. I’d ask them to please call Airbnb and provide the guest with the number for the UK

I have had a couple guests say they tried to leave a review but ABB wouldn’t let them. It was some time ago and not recent. Some people are technically challenged, too.

Is this the only guest who has reported this problem?

You can either see if the guest would be willing to call Airbnb or you could call them yourself if you are keen to have the review and see if they can offer any advice.

Either it’s a technical glitch or there is something that the guest doesn’t realise they need to do to move to the next stage of the review.

I’ve had this too, about six months ago. Returning guests who tried to leave a lovely review but mailed to say the system wouldn’t let them despite numerous attempts

I just tried to leave a review and if you don’t select a star rating for each category, you can not proceed from step 4 to 5.

1 Like

I had one lovely, lovely guest who knew that ‘when you use Airbnb, you should leave a review’.
Which he did.
On paper, left in the rental.
Complete with star rating :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’d take a picture of it and post it on my listing with a caption like “old school guests welcome!”

Good idea! I’ll do it :slight_smile:

1 Like