Guest request> he has 3 nice and one awful review

Omgoodness! Guests are better suited … had me roaring this morning! Thanks for the laughs!!:joy:

2 Likes

I nearly spit my wine out reading this.

RR

4 Likes

A day in the life…lol

BTW, I just had a guest check out who is better suited to stay in her parent’s basement :disappointed:

Or maybe, here’s one,

Guest is better suited to stay with a sugar daddy.

2 Likes

I have a friend who bought a house here in Mexico that had a brown toilet. The seller told him it was great because you really never need to clean it. He was serious.

2 Likes

Well sure :rofl: A brown toilet, ugly as it sounds, must have some perk.

That reminds me of all the people here who like colored linens because they “hide stains.” That’s what I liked about carpet. How quick it was to vacuum, hiding all the crap that’s in it.

:rofl:

2 Likes

Well, that’s a bit different. Just because something has a small stain that no one would notice doesn’t mean it’s not clean.

Never cleaning the toilet because it doesn’t look dirty is in a whole other realm.

I’m puzzled by some new laundry detergent ads that purport to remove “stains you can’t see.” If it’s been laundered and therefore clean, why do I care about stains I can’t see?

4 Likes

:rofl: My thought exactly!

To my mind, “a stain you can’t see” is an oxymoron.

1 Like

For once, I didn’t have to revert to Google…

:rofl:

JF

1 Like

That would be the perfect product name for something that professed to remove stains you can’t see, wouldn’t it? Instead of Oxiclean, Oximoron.

2 Likes

Comes with free UV torch!

1 Like

Did he offer an explanation? I’d be curious to know how he’d respond!