Guest is a bit of an exhibitionist

Having a strange weekend. A young couple is staying with us and the guy keeps walking around the yard half naked. And, he likes to change all his clothes from the trunk of their car (and put deodorant on) in full view of the house. So there’s no confusion, our guest suite is large with a closet for unpacking clothes and a beautiful bathroom. I’ve been outside only to accidentally walk by when he’s doing his wardrobe change routine. So. Weird. Yes we’re in the forest with no neighbours but this guy is acting like we’re not even here. Any ideas what is going through his head?

maybe he’s trying to get rid of the only “neighbours” so they can be alone!:wink:

2 Likes

Being in the cougar age group I worry this will be part of his holiday diatribe when he’s back home “this cougar kept walking by when I was changing my clothes”. Weirdo. Yes he has a great body but that is not the point :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and that’s not what I was doing.

2 Likes

Enjoy it while you can :wink:

Here in Florida some guys walk about all the time in just a pair of shorts and often they have horrible bodies!

1 Like

…uh-huh…shu-urrr! (wink)

1 Like

Maybe he surfs a lot and is used to changing out of his wet suit to regular clothes at the back of his car.

3 Likes

He’s only half naked? Although it’s a little unusual by American standards I would think too much of it. Now if he were fully naked I’d think twice about it (assuming he’s not European.)

Haha!

Post must be at least 20 characters (we need a haha button)

1 Like

Seems like the right thing to do…although it remains a little awkward for me

1 Like

Yup fully naked changing his clothes out of his trunk

This area is a surfer haven but they aren’t surfers - wish they were because this would make all the sense in the world. I see surfers peel out of their wetsuits at the beach in the parking lot all the time. I wonder if he’s shy about changing in front of her???

I think I’d just have to ask him why.

1 Like

(hand raised) I volunteer.

5 Likes

Ok @SandyToes you are my honorary “naked man” inquiry officer. I would make a complete mess of it and cougars all over the world cluck their tongues at me in disgust.

1 Like

Done deal. I’m actually a very good interviewer. Some call me Baba Wahwah. I take photos as well.

I’ll get to the ‘bottom’ of this.

6 Likes

OMG laughing out loud!!! Husband is wondering WTF. Not telling.

3 Likes

Take a photo and post it in the private lounge! :smile:

6 Likes

I’ll leave that to Baba Wahwah :camera: :joy:

1 Like

The estrogen flow is strong with this thread.

9 Likes

Is it spray on deodorant? I ask because my husband likes to apply his spray on deodorant outside so it won’t get on anything but him.

1 Like