Guest is a bit of an exhibitionist

As long as he isn’t sitting on the living room furniture nude - and is taking care of the property and being respectful - I wouldn’t care. You said you have no neighbors and you are in the forest.

1 Like

He just took the new airbnb motto “LIVE THERE” a bit to seriously!

2 Likes

Looked like he was rolling it on - this is an interesting thought though.

He’s now packing up their car in his underwear - yes I’d say he’s taking the LIVE THERE thing a little too seriously. 40 more mins and Mr. July will be checked out. New guests checking in this afternoon…I wonder what sort of adventure these ones will bring.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Haha! Trust me…binoculars weren’t even necessary. Just walk by a window.

1 Like

That was sandy toes incestigating

4 Likes

hahahaha :scream:

1 Like

Oh my gosh, that is hilarious!!!

2 Likes

Some of these threads (e.g. this one) make me feel like I am eavesdropping on a girls night out.

6 Likes

Faheem, you as a gentleman are invited!

3 Likes

@Maggieroni - I was thinking the very same thing!!!

2 Likes

Many years ago, I lived in an apartment (waterfront) that had liveaboard boats moored outside. One of the boating people used to walk by my apartment to take out his garbage, stark naked. Totally naked. He was in his fifties with a pot belly and it wasn’t an attractive sight :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok, there have been a lot of funny threads on here, but this one has been seriously entertaining! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

…psst, jaquo…I’ll bet if I asked, you would know the exact time he would do his trash run.

2 Likes