Guest complained to Airbnb ( entered my room) was messy & "not as pictured" demanded refund

You make me even more happy that I don’t watch TV. Yet another move to create a stress-free life.

2 Likes

I don’t watch TV much either. I only read what she says. But yes, I do keep up. I’m not wired such that I can unplug from it all.

1 Like

But to Geordies it’s less rude.

Us Yorkies too, I think.

1 Like

Since you have a sliding door, maybe you can take a look at these doggie doors that they have for patio sliding doors. It closes up the space between frame and door, left open, and has a dog door at the bottom. People would see the door as closed, but your dog can come and go. It might not really connect with the type of door lock/connection, but maybe that’s something you can improvise, since you’re not really needing to have it firmly locked.

3 Likes

Nads415, that guest was in the wrong, and I’m glad you won! You might consider removing this from your listing: “… if you peak into my room I have a sofa set up with a flat screen TV (like a mini studio).” It is possible that a guest might interpret that to mean that he/she is welcome to watch TV in there!

3 Likes

Ohhhhhhhh! Thank you!