Embarrassing TV Sex Chat

Right now my list is 17 items and I think even if it went to 20, I could still manage it in the same amount of time. Half of the things I accomplish just when I do my initial inspection right after check-out. I do an inventory of supplies and snacks, make sure all windows function and lock them, check all the lights and ceiling fans, make sure all the light timers are plugged in and functioning and delete entry and gate codes. The rest I do on a walk-through before the next guest arrives. That’s also when I program the new entry codes. It avoids those fun little surprises, “Oh, there’s no heat?”

:rofl: TOO FUNNY @fionajk42 ! But I AVOID putting news channels on the TVs, as to not to offend guests from either side of the political aisle, (there truly are no “news” channels left, just opinion shows with a little news mixed in.) In my rentals, I put on some random “Smooth Jazz” music station or before we had music channels, we put on the “Weather Channel” (it’s kinda political, but not too bad.) And I don’t want to get into a political debate here folks, a neutral TV station is just my suggestion.

1 Like

Isn’t that really disturbing? I don’t know, feels like we’re all sleep-walking into an Orwellian nightmare. Aahh! I just broke my promise not to stray into politics… lasted 5 minutes :frowning:

3 Likes

LOL, true that @Magwitch! The last 10 years or so have been so divisive, but I try really hard keep all that out of my businesses and I don’t deal with businesses that do either. I don’t want to know anyone’s political views unless I ask them. There are just too many STR’s out there and too much competition to offend a potential guest. I want everyone’s money (except teenagers, teenagers are not welcome, when I have a choice.)
On a different note, I admire your “5 Minutes” of self-control…lol… baby steps. :wink:

1 Like

I’m fortunate because I always check the TV to make sure the streaming device is on. I can only imagine how I would feel.

Thanks for the suggestion. Never thought about that possibility!

The cable TV company I use has its own news channel that rarely mentions politics, all local news. The TV automatically goes to that channel if it is turned off and back on.

2 Likes

Nickelodeon, or some other kid channel…

1 Like

Actually @NordlingHouse even kid’s channel have become political… Sad. Remember when “Tom and Jerry” used to be on? Well, that would now be considered “Cat Privilege” or would it be “Mouse Privilege”? :thinking:
Anyhow, yeah, kid’s programming now is very political.
So random “Smooth Jazz” it is for me.
PS: Love your house, it’s lovely.

1 Like

That’s why all the VA hospitals and several other medical places I have been all out iy in HGTV.

UPDATE: Since my post the cable has gone up three times in four months, I dumped it. Several Smart TVs offer more than 200 free news and movie channels, mine (LG) even has a local news channel that is less political.

I’d be happy to cancel cable but I keep it for the Airbnb guests. I guess if that dries up I can finally shut that down.

The Aquarium channel. Except I would never get anything done!