Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Editing Airbnb Review

Hi Everyone,

You may have already known this but I just stumbled across it so I thought I’d share.

I had completed a review yesterday for an Airbnb guest that had checked out. This morning I wasn’t so sure if I had left a review so I clicked on the link via the Airbnb email that states to leave the guest a review. The link took me to my former review - which gave me the option to edit it.

I “submitted” it again then followed the link a 2nd time, and yes, I could still edit it. Now the guest hasn’t yet left a review but I found it interesting that I could edit my review prior to the guest submitting his.

FYI in case this works for you as well! To share, I was using my desktop and not a mobile device.

1 Like

Unless I missed something, that feature has existed for a long time. The ability to edit your review of the guest is available until 1 of the following occurs:

• 48-hours passes after you first submit your review of the guest.
  • The guest submits a review of you.
  • The end of the 14-day review period is reached.
4 Likes

Yep it’s been there for the last five years that I have been operating.

1 Like
Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!