Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Do most hosts have toilet plungers in their listing?

Admittedly I have not read this entire thread, but we definitely have a plunger in our unit right next to the toilet. It’s the type that’s in a caddy so it doesn’t look yukky and it holds any drips. Rarely used (I’m assuming) but cleaned when we do a deep cleaning or as needed.

Honestly I think people need to get over bathroom smells. Shit stinks, literally. It’s the nature of the beast for all living things. Better to poop than not!

Re: plungers - I had to laugh thinking about this topic yesterday when a friend who was staying with me had to ask me for a plunger (I don’t keep one in the guest bath in my house).

Furthermore, I don’t want fake flowery sprays in plastic bottles or worse, those that mess up the ozone layer. Nothing wrong with opening a window.

Perfect! Winter dictates a fan though, but all preferable to using too many chemicals. You can get a humidistat fan. Now they are working on an AI robotic nose. Perhaps it will switch the fan off when the smells gone.

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!