Disgusting guest! - Need help w review

Some countries disallow toilet paper to be placed in the toilet.
Instead, a bucket is left to receive the toilet paper.
They’re from the US (here)

As mentioned in my prior response, I would never mention bodily fluids found on linens. Left on the floor? Perhaps an accident, not noticed by the guest.
It was blood smeared on the floor and sperm on the sheets.

**Unless your guests violated a House Rule, e.g. invited visitors to the accommodations when your rule states No Unregistered Guests allowed on Premises, I see no reason to leave a negative review
To make sure I understand you, if a person leaves your place a mess you say nothing? Wouldn’t you as an airbnb host want to know this when you look at their reviews?

1 Like

I disagree I’m afraid @astralita12

The guests brought male guests into the property most likely overnight if there is semen on the sheets.

Normally people don’t leave toilet paper with faeces on the floor, wherever they are from.

I don’t think @V_prado needs to mention specifics but definitely that the place was left in a deplorable state and that they had additional guests stay over (if the OP knows this for certain).

2 Likes

Helpsi was simply the amalgam of help and Helsi. This often happens to me when I am typing slower than my mind is racing. LOL.

2 Likes

New House Rule methinks:

No sailors to be found in the room!

1 Like

Hey, whas up Helsinkironi

2 Likes

Did you see the males going in and out ?
No but I will look into getting a surveillance camera for that door.

2.Do go to the Airbnb Help Centre and look up how thing work. Including making a claim through Airbnb’s host guarantee. To do this message your guests and claim for the unauthorised guests (if its in your house rules) and the replacement sheets/damage. If they don’t reply or refuse make a claim through Airbnb’s Resolutions Centre.
Great advice. Thank you

Oh mods…is there a way of changing my user name.

Only problem is sometimes I can be distinctly unhelpful if we have sales people pitching up on here with their wares or I get on one of my hobby horses :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Behave you lot :)…

1 Like

Why? I thought your name was apt - Hell and Sí (Spanish for yes).

Hell yeah!

6 Likes

@Maggieroni

“Oh Astaire, your humor never ceases to lmotfl”

Oh great…another series of letters which are unpronounceable as a word…arrggh. What in the heck does “lmotfl” stand for? (Not necessary to specify what the “f” word might be, if it’s the obvious one.)

2 Likes

@V_prado, you can try using the quote function to quote instead of putting text in bold. Like so.

Supposed to be rolling on the floor laughing rotfl :joy:
But I type too fast and well auto correct has a dirty mind

2 Likes

And don’t forget @SandyToes, it’s hard to type when rolling on the floor :upside_down_face:

1 Like

New name
Astaireical

6 Likes

You can change it … just PM me! This should be good.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Helpsi :joy: Can’t they still claim for additional guests even if it is not in the rules. Because presumably he has a maximum number of guests and they exceeded that?

1 Like

Are we going to have a Helsi Rechristening Ceremony?? :rofl:

Folks, come on, can you guess Helpsi’s new name? :laughing:

1 Like

You’re right if it exceeds his maximum count and he can prove extra guests stayed, but he said he didn’t see them. So a he said, she said situation.

I would never mention bodily fluids or stains if they were otherwise generally ok guests. But leaving shitty toilet paper on the floor and blood smeared around the place? That’s not only hugely disrespectful but plain nasty. I would leave a very short review:
“I cannot recommend X as a guest. The place was left in a very unpleasant and unhygienic condition with no attempt made to clean up.”

Agree with Helpsi (:laughing:) that there’s no way to prove they had extra guests in if you didn’t see them so that’s a non-starter.

2 Likes

Yes…I agree. I take it back. Don’t mention the fluids. Ewww, so gross.