Did you host a rioter?

Did you have an Airbnb guest who is visible in video of the riot ?
If so, please turn them in to the FBI. They are asking for help.

16 Likes

A bunch of them have already been arrested and/or fired from their jobs.

And just in case anyone still had any doubt as to how stupid these people are, the rioters are helping the police and FBI identify them by posting selfies taken at the riot all over social media because they’re so proud of what they did and it was so much fun.

4 Likes

I’ll see if I can find news story. An attorney (not CEO)posted his involvement including being flashbanged back & more on Facebook. His employer fired him. His response was, “yes I made a mistake. I shouldn’t have posted it”.

What?!? Talk about bad judgement

1. As attorney (not CEO his contract) license to practice law has a conduct clause
  2. His takeaway was “shouldn’t have posted…”. The take away should’ve been “shouldn’t have been at the Capital participating in a riot.
  3. Who needs an attorney (not CEO)with judgement that bad

Correction. It was a Texas attorney who live streamed.

4 Likes

It’s like the politicians who get busted going on a tropical holiday after urging their constituents to hunker down because of the pandemic.

“I made an error of judgement. I’m sorry”, they say. No they didn’t and no they aren’t. They are only sorry they got caught.

8 Likes
2 Likes

Participating in an attempted coup… or insurrection.

Heads should roll

RR

3 Likes

I know - it’s kind of hilarious in a very very dark humoured way.What ninnies they are!!!

I don’t mind that they are fools. It makes them easier to catch.

6 Likes

There are lots of Airbnbs available in my (DC metro) area for the domestic terrorist-advertised 17th date through inauguration. Concerning.
I’ve shut down my listing.

8 Likes

Good Riddance

2 Likes

Smart move! I would too.

@HH_AZ
Thank you for posting the article. I misstated I got the CEO & a Texas attorney confused. The article I read was about the two. The attorney was the one live streaming and saying his biggest mistake was posting.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Too many stupid people to keep track of. Definition of White Privilege on display.

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/article248339210.html

3 Likes

To help add to that thought…this is now being considered the biggest super spreader event. No masks at rally. No masks at riot. No masks in the capital building. No masks at hotels. Travel from/to home states. Possibly the biggest Covid-19 national spike is expected in 4-6 weeks.

The ones who avoided arrest may be in for something far worse.

2 Likes

Thank you for article. One line says “ Hosts should call the company’s Urgent Safety Line, …”. 1-510-295-2120

Number buried. Will not appear via search function

I am adding it now to my Airbnb contact number list

1 Like

When his name first popped up it turned out that his law license was suspended!

2 Likes

The distinction hardly matters, they are all operating with a similarly malfunctioning brain.

1 Like

There’s a movement on Twitter asking DC area Airbnb & VRBO hosts to shutter during the inauguration. Supposedly the rioters are planning a do-over in support of Trump.

I’ve not seen from mainstream news (yet) about this but I can believe it.

2 Likes

It’s likely that more of these idiots will soon have the realization “oops! shouldn’t have posted that!”
Fortunately, the good folks from Bellingcat.com are currently in the process of helping to archive all of these posts from FB, Twitter, etc. Good for them! https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/01/07/capitol-mob-recorded-its-own-history-now-volunteers-are-trying-preserve-record/

4 Likes