Curious about the Airbnb Plus Program?

I’m sure you’ve all heard a lot of buzz about the new Airbnb Plus Program announced on February 22, 2018. Want to learn more about the requirements, what’s in it for you as a host and how to apply? Check out our blog post and know everything you wanted to know (and even those you probably don’t) about the new program: http://blog.airhostsforum.com/2018/04/06/all-you-need-to-know-about-airbnb-plus/.

1 Like

Are you on the programme @Cyn?

All I need to know is that’s it’s a “snootier-that-thou” program which Air only allows in its special list of pretentious locations – it’s not available for the rest of us in the Air world, and frankly therefore is worthless to the vast majority of Air Hosts including myself and 99.9% of the others here.

When Air decides to let everyone apply for the Experiences program (you don’t have to live in one of those rich cities to offer outstanding experiences) and they let the rest of us apply to this yuppie “I Wanna Be A Hotel” Plus program, please get back to us.

Will there be a airplushostsforum.com launch?

This weeks top topics;
My butler, should he wear a white tuxedo or black one?
The silver polisher has called in sick, where can one find a temp?
Acqua di Cristallo Tributo a Modigliani - should I serve at 4c or 5c ?..

6 Likes

Yes there will be and applications will need to be on gold lined applications and hand delivered by your butler. We will also need to see your bank account to make sure you’re chi-chi enough to become a member. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like