Closed Once Again

We just got a cancellation from a repeat guest because his brother died from Covid last night.

Although more research is needed this is the kind of thing that can’t hurt.

1 Like

Really? Really? The Dotard promoted bleach, ‘light inside your body’, and currently Horse Dewormer. I think we can add this to the list of things that, if really worked, would be in use already and recommended.

Thanks to this study, a Karen in Boisie will us this as the excuse to not vaccinate. Or Boomer Joe in NOLA will feel emboldened to continue to ‘fight for his freedom’ to leave his family at risk… stop, please stop…

The gargling isn’t a bad idea but it isn’t going to help much. Once the virus contacts a mucus membrane, it gets into your blood system almost immediately. Think about how quickly snorted cocaine, & nitroglycerin tab placed under the tongue get into the body.

After the virus is in the bloodstream, gargling can’t touch it. It cannot affect the internal viral load.

There is a risk of killing good bacteria if you gargle too often. (I don’t know how much that is)

Oral rinsing 2x a day will help protect from or slow bacteria causing tooth damage from gingivitis.

Good bacteria that causes us no harm lives on & in our bodies. Those beautiful microscopic protectors take up space & create a thin layer so bad bacteria cannot touch us. When they die, harmful bacteria now has a place to colonize. This is what happens when someone on an antibiotic gets throat thrush.

I never cease to be amazed at what is promoted as “facts”. They all have a grain of truth then go completely off the rails.

5 Likes