Chrome extension: AirReview

Found a great Chrome extension that will show what reviews guests have left for previous hosts! It’s called AirReview, in the Chrome web store. It doesn’t work for mobile (yet) but it’s pretty cool!

8 Likes

@Natalie. Did you write this extension? If so, bravo! If not, thank you for noticing. This will actually save me quite a bit of time! Of course, if I got more repeating AirBNB guests, it would save me even more time.

2 Likes

Awesome!!!..

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing this. It is so useful - no more clicking on the host site and scrolling back to find what the guest wrote. Really helpful thanks!

4 Likes

I did not write it–I wish I could do that stuff! :blush:

3 Likes

Drat. I cannot locate it! Are you sure that is the name? Any links to it?
Nothing is coming up.

NVM. Found and added!

1 Like

Seems cool. But can’t find the extension in the Chrome Web Store. Could somebody please post a link?

To find it, I simply googled AirReview extension in Chrome. Not really a link per se, just a collection of extensions that had its own javascript window.

Thanks. For some reason actually searching in the Chrome Store doesn’t work. Here’s the link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/airreview/plkdnpjpnhhnmigmekaocdfokkmebdnm

Thanks for the heads up!
This will make my stalking of guests take even less time.

Nice extension, thanks for the recommendation!

Are there any other apps or extensions ya’ll use?

Note… it only works when you are on the guest profile page.
Nifty as heck! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

That it is. Makes it SOOOO much easier to see what they have written, especially when the last time a guest stayed somewhere two years ago.

A couple of my nitpicky guests weren’t np at other places, so it won’t answer everything but shore is a great tool!

1 Like

Yes it potentially takes away the excuse that they were the problem. What if it shows that I was the problem and all the other hosts were just peachy!!!?

Thanks for sharing! Saves a lot of time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds cool. It doesn’t seem to be working for me on the guest profile page.

MacBook Pro 2015
Chrome Version 59.0.3071.115 (Official Build) (64-bit)

I can’t get it to do anything at the mo.

It only works when you switch the language of AirBnB page to English.
(This can be done at the bottom of the page)

Thanks. I was wondering why it didn’t work after I installed it!