Business seems to have fell after summer

Another Pro-Covid fool who is keeping us from being safe. With billions vaccinated worldwide, safely, we all share our tots and pears that these ‘google experts’ get just what they deserve.

9 Likes

You know I DID ‘look it up’ just now and Dr. Google tells us that you are selling quack cures. Please leave here, this forum is dedicated to honesty and reality.

11 Likes

Yes, of course my dear.

Clown.

:clown_face:

JF

9 Likes

There’s many a Covid denier and anti vaxer in that position…

JF

9 Likes

What you were initially referring to was Covid and supplements and it’s a free country and believe what you want.
A lot of people here believe in science and science based protections especially for the last 1 1/2 years with Covid. So to throw out that you’re healthy because of supplements might rub a lot of us the wrong way.
Now I can see why you thought that it’s wasn’t Covid keeping people away from Florida when I can assure you that there are lots that wouldn’t go there now because of thousands and thousands that have died in recent months.
So, not sure how 52 different bibles ended up in this conversation.

8 Likes

@Homespring Ah, I was waiting for your anti-vax, anti-mask pro-covid stance to come out from the first post where you claimed Covid had nothing to do with your lack of bookings.

People’s “opinions” are irrelevant to protecting public health. Public health measures are based on science, not opinions. Unless, of course, you live somewhere the govt. ignores science and institutes policies based upon whatever the powers that be think will get them re-elected, in total disregard for how many people die, or how overwhelmed their medical system is.

People with your mind set are exactly why I wouldn’t go to Florida.

9 Likes

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but you aren’t entitled to post your anti-science, pro-covid nonsense here.

11 Likes

I found your listing, super easy (thanks dr google!). Another possible reason: you only have 11 ratings starting from May 2021 for 1 Miami condo, and just 2 for the other. Your rating is 4.55 for the “waterfront condo in Miami. Newly renovated luxury” and you also received a scathing review when you were an AirBnB guest. That’s gonna hurt bookings.

13 Likes

Well, your secret is obviously not working out that well for you. 4.55 ratings aren’t considered to be great. And guests aren’t interested in “decorations”.

6 Likes

In the listing, it says “This unit was decorated by one of NY’s top interior decorators.” It’s awful, I’m afraid.

Sadly what they don’t realise is that they have shot themselves in the foot. This forum gets many, many hits. Homespring is the name of the management company and now its name has been blackened here by Homespring being offensive and posting promoting his ‘covid prevention’; supplements. Dear me.

7 Likes

Can you post the listing here? I have not seen one with such a low star rating on this forum for a really long while… they are fun to look at because they usually are combined with a host that thinks they have ‘the best’ and become very argumentative when exposed…

3 Likes

I’ll use the word tacky for the second time today.

5 Likes

Just google “Homespring miami airbnb”

1 Like

O.M.G.

Complete with (hopefully) faux fur on the bed and a listing full of non-sequitors.

Did you know he spelled his web address incorrectly on his website? Such attention to detail lol

2 Likes

I’ve always felt it a little wrong somehow to post listings without the express permission from the owner. But it’s easily found in google. Search for “airbnb miami” plus the quote I posted above. :wink:

3 Likes

“Tangents Are Us” As you can see this has rapidly swung into a discussion about vaccinations and beliefs rather than why your occupancy has dropped. There are many reasons for our success or lack thereof on Airbnb. I hope you can pull the pertinent comments to get some group wisdom.

3 Likes

Stop lying. Stop spreading lies. Stop drinking the QAid.

And when you’re waiting for that rare Intensive Care bed to save your life, IF you can get one due to the continued virus spread due to your actions, I hope you start asking God for forgiveness for the pain, suffering, and death due to your ignorance while you die.

Admins, it’s time for a NO COVID LIES policy on this web site.

8 Likes