Arizona and Florida snowbirds, will they, should they come?

While the attached article isn’t specific to ‘snowbirds’, it does correlate to a market that seems to have supplemented them.

Some takeaways from the article

• Invest in good WiFI if you want ‘Airbnb nomads’
  • They appreciate with Airbnb, they know the total price they will pay from the moment they book. Unlike staying for a short time at an apartment, they don’t have to worry about paying any utilities, deposits or anything else.
  • like the fact that Airbnb tends to support guests when problems arise.
2 Likes

They certainly are around here. I see quite a lot of out-of-state plates.

1 Like

I opened my calendar yesterday for parts of the next six weeks and got a booking today for next Saturday. I don’t know about season longer term travelers but every time I’ve made my room available I get bookings. Plenty of people aren’t modifying their behavior at all (with predictable results nationally) but if you are in a position to cash in the opportunity is there.

1 Like

People dishonestly posting under the guise of asking a question, when in fact they are promoting their business, is a really good way to get banned from a forum and ensure that no one reading your post would ever use your website, of which you are the co-owner. It’s called spamming.

2 Likes

Yep.

Like this:

3 Likes