Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

AR Tour and Instructions around the house

Continuing the discussion from Something to check out – AR instructions:

Is this an admin-approved post? This is not a spam forum.

See previous thread - same conversation

Previous thread is two and a half years old and the poster who started it wasn’t a first time poster here.

When someone shows up on the forum for the first time just to post a link to a product, it sure smells like spam.

:pig: :man_shrugging: I dont even know the name of the app, but sure looks cool!

I think its totally creepy with that disembodied head floating around.

2 Likes

I agree! I would be very put off by this - part of the reason I like Airbnb is the personal connections. As both a host and as a guest the best part of the Airbnb experience is the personal connections. I love meeting my guests. I love the feeling I get when they love my house. When I am a guest I am disappointed when I don’t get to meet the host.
The floating head is too impersonal - and creepy!

1 Like

Appreciate the thought of sharing another resource as I am interested in the topic. However, I’m not sure I think the disembodied head does the trick…People here do get riled up with product postings unless its someone whose used it and can speak to its success.

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!