Anyone run a separate home business as well as Air?

I’m seeing shaved Pomeranians?

1 Like

That truly made me almost spit coffee out my nose. Thanks! :joy:
I suppose you are one quarter correct!

Those look like chi’s or chi rats to me. I love the color match!
MaybeBee’s a shaved and dyed Komondor…
I stand corrected by a true dog knowrrr. When Bella was 10 months it was believable and her former owners had been told she might be 1/2 lab. But now that she is a full grown slender 75 lb and 27" at the shoulder its a nobody knows fo’sho’ kind of thing.

All I know is she is awesome! And VERY smart.!

Did I ever tell you she was on DWTS? And her partner is a big Young and lanky Rottie

2 Likes

Awww. Great pic @gypsy The squat one with T rex legs is Lulu. She’s Chi/Doxie. The shelter said 100 % Chi but they always say that. Better safe than sorry at least! And the slender little deer/fox beside her is Ruby and she is a Chi/Pom (yes, this is much what a Pom looks like without the cotton ball fluff of a coat.)

My first small dogs (though I co-own a Boston Terrorist)…I have usually been owned by Championship Dobermans/Great big Heinz 57’s/GSD’s/Lab mixes and Border Collies.

And believe me, the coat match was accidental. I thought Ruby was sable when we got her. No, she was just dirty.:astonished:

I have a young guest BT who comes for boarding. Her owner calls her the Beast. She can be a handful and is pure terrier but luckily she is usually here with good natured playful dogs who help me with her. When another dog has the ball she is relentless.

1 Like

Those eyes on the ball! They are intense little creatures! Either totally laid back and goofy or hyperfocused! Haha.

I didnt find out until I was owned by one how tenacious they are and attributed it to the Terrier spirit. But then I learned they weren’t a true terrier as we know them. There is an English Terrier in the bloodline but more so various bully breeds were used to complete the dog we know (pit bulls, french bulldog and English Bulldog). To those heavily immersed in the breeding and showing world, they are considered a bully breed, the smallest of them!

It was interesting as I can really see that as well. They used to be called Boston Bulls. Their muscular little stout bodies really lend to that though body size has decreased over the years.

And the folds in the faces of bully breeds… I didnt realize that it allows the blood of the other animal to run down in rivulets through the folds rather than get in their eyes (in the BT’s case, these little guys gripped firm to a Bull’s snout and were swung around, never letting go!). What a weird world!

1 Like

I had a red and white English Bulldog, named Dolly. She would grab a stick, ( it was actually dried kelp, and very strong) and hold it while growling while we swung her around in a circle, 3 feet off the ground, it was her favorite thing…Oh I loved her so much<><>

2 Likes

@Icklemiss You definitely know your breeds!

That little BT does remind me of my American Bulldog with the spotted skin and tenacious play alternated with could-care-less personality. But my bulldog is from Mastiff lines, not Terrier.

I should probably join a dog forum. :dog2::dog::wolf::paw_prints::poodle:

Did you know that all Bulldogs as well as Boxers, Great Danes, Pit Bulls and even the Boston Terrier are collectively ‘Molossers’ or Mastiff type dogs and can all be traced back to a single ancestor?
Neat!

Dog forums are great for learning and sharing woes and milestones with a group. But be cautious before jumping in with some controversial statements. If you know how testy people can be about their children or if you have ever witnessed a fight at the dog park, you know that those subjects can bring out the worst and the best in people!

2 Likes