Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Annual Financial Statement

Having been closed for a while I’m having trouble finding my way around in Airbnb. I’m trying to generate an Airbnb Annual Revenue Statement for 2019/20 for my tax return. Any suggestions folks?

I just asked for an income statement and it was emailed to me the next day. I think I clicked on Performance and on the bottom there was an option for income verification.

On a PC: Performance - Earnings - View Transaction History. When that opens, over on the right of the screen - View Earnings Summary

I don’t seem to see the View Earnings Summary. Here is a screen recording.

My screen definitely looks different than yours.

1 Like

I’m not sure where you are located, but on Feb 1, 2021, I received an e-mail from “Airbnb Tax (<discover@airbnb.com)” with subject “Your 2020 Earnings Summary is now available” that has a link to retrieve my 2020 Airbnb Earnings Statement.

We are in Australia.

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!