Airbnb resolution center and contact information with phone numbers

The toll free US number is apparently for guests, because it wants you to enter a contest for free stuff, and I got caught in voicemail hell trying to get out of it and talk to an actual CS rep. When I called the regular number I connected to CS very quickly. @Kirsty_Jane you might want to check out that toll free number — I just didn’t have time to go through the voice mail menu maze.

@Tarryn you certainly have a right to cancel guests who are violating house rules. However if they are just high maintenance then you don’t really have grounds to cancel. It’s your listing. You get paid to handle guest issues, Airbnb just brings you the guest and collects your payment. I suggest you send the guest a message on the platform telling them if they need anything to please send a message via Airbnb so you have a record of it. Quit answering their calls. Maybe if they realize you are keeping records of every demand they will quit doing it.

2 Likes

Thank you that’s great advice!

1 Like

Thank you so much. Really appreciated:grinning:

Tnx for your info!
:cowboy_hat_face:

Thank you! This has been very helpful!

Hi Everyone

I am new to this forum (its great!) I am just wondering how to start a new conversation?

I have seen the new outlines for Air BnB hosts with regards to extra cleaning in order to receive a ‘call out’ badge against my listings. I am just wondering what everyone is doing about this? I have ordered a fogging machine and some Covid19 tested products which come with a certificate I can display for the guests peace of mind.

I will let you all know how it is when it arrives. Would love to know if anyone is doing anything similar?

Thanks

To start a new topic, you’ll see that there’s a button on the top right of the index page. It’s just under your icon. That’s the case on the phone anyway or a small window, it might be alongside if you’re using a full sized browser.

See the image.

newtopic

Good job guys. Thanks for sharing.

Helpful enlist. Hope those will produce a great output for the users.