Airbnb resolution center and contact information with phone numbers

Why has this thread been unpinned?

It’s awfy useful, especially when someone’s had a distressing event and is looking to call Airbnb in a panic.

2 Likes

Re-pinned - I’m not sure why it unpinned

1 Like

I did a search for Airbnb phone numbers (cos a guest asked) and this thread was nowhere in sight. Maybe someone (a mod) could check on the visibility of this thread? Thanks.

Maybe because you log on regularly or stay logged in? I did a Chrome incognito search and it was pinned at the top of the results. I put “phone numbers” in the search box while logged in as usual and it was the first result when sorted by relevance. So the issue is not on our end.

1 Like

Yeah that’ll be it. I’m not sure what else we can do.

@KKC, @Kirsty_Jane

Ok. Just reporting what I saw.

1 Like

I think @tom2 needs to perhaps pin the thread

It is pinned. But it becomes unpinned if you are logged in, not sure why. Our guidelines are also pinned but I don’t see them when logged in?

Thanks @Kirsty_Jane! I have another one to add (but it may be for Superhosts only)…
United States: +1-888-326-5753

1 Like

Interesting that there isn’t a single contact number in the whole of Africa! Gives a good indication of the Airbnb commitment to the local community.
On Booking.com I can make a local call to a Cape Town number or email individuals in the Cape Town office.

There may be an African number? I’m not sure, we created this list of numbers from this forum :slight_smile:

good one … i like this a lot

The English phone number isn’t recognised. I hav’nt found an alternative number yet but will let you know if I find one.

It is the correct phone number, just didn’t work on my land line, but did when I rang from my mobile. Very bizarre ! And they answered : )

Phone numbers are 100% accurate and actually every number possible to hosts/guests. Bear in mind, the superhost phone number is complete bs and you still have to go through the same process as every other user BUT, as long as the system is working as it should which is rare, you will get to the correct person quicker. All support numbers that are for English speakers are forwarded to one main phone number, split between 4 or 5 call centers (I cant remember) and handled accordingly.

Fun fact: Every number you call is not actually Airbnb, but the contracted call center they use to handle all support, trust and safety, and tax/legal issues that may come up.

2 Likes

I would be very happy if my phone number would vice Indonesia host

I would’ve been surprised if this was not the case.

Thank you for this, sorry to sound naive but I have guests check in who are absolute nightmares in 24 hours that have phoned 7 times and I have had to go round to house twice. The main one is it is 24 degrees in London which is very warm but they want all underfloor heating and central heating to stay at least 27 degrees for 24hours per day, they are a 28 day stay so not paying a lot per night and are just constantly nitpicking and asking silly questions. Do I have any rights I am so tempted to refund them and tell them to go sleep somewhere else as it’s just not worth it.