AirBNB Experiences Washington: Attend a Fellatio Workshop

+1,000

Air is just dumb and tone-deaf. This is a Marketing 101 blunder.

And what, a workshop on being good at blow jobs is so outre and cutting edge? When did “The Joy of Sex” come out with TONS of deets on this … 1972?? So, nearly a half-century old and stale.

Anyway, back to marketing:

Feasible sex-oriented Experiences that at least have a crumb of specificity to a geographical place:

• Visit a Live Sex Show (Patpong Road, Bangkok; Amsterdam; Hamburg; prolly Manila if you asked around)
  • Fellatio Deep Throat Style: Coconut Grove, Miami (site of filming)
  • Hire a Gigolo: Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Barbados, + anywhere with a beach
  • Girlfriend Like Experience: Thailand, Cuba
  • Lesbian Sex Tours: Lesbos, Bali
  • Sex Spots in D.C.: The Watergate where Monica Lewinsky lived, the Capitol pillars where John and Rita Jenrette had sex, the Tidal Basin where Fanne Fox jumped in, Barney Frank’s house where his prostitute roommate operated, ad infinitum

Beyond lame:

• A fellatio workshop in D.C.
  • A cunnilingus workshop in say Albany
  • Crazy fetishes in Omaha
    etc. etc. etc.

You give a fellatio workshop in D.C., it needs a FOCUS. I.e., it should be only for interns and the phone number for the office paying tax dollars for harassment suits needs to be provided, so:

Intern Fellatio for Fun and Profit in D.C.
Includes how to file your harassment suit and phone number to the city desk of the Washington Post and Politico. Techniques that work while under a desk while the fellattee is taking phone calls from members of Congress

1 Like

Original host here! :wave:t5:I’m a certified sex educator and this thread really made my day! I’ve been teaching this very professional workshop in DC since 2015 and I wanted to address some of the questions about the experience I had posted:

1. My intent was to normalize conversations about sex and sexual health with this experience. Judging by the length of this thread, I’d say mission accomplished.
  2. I honestly didn’t think AirBnB would approve the experience but when they did I was elated. You may think it has no cultural significance, but some of the best bj scandals have happened right here in DC! (And as a 5th generation Washingtonian, I’m sure to put a historical spin on that for my AirBnB crowds)
  3. Like I said, I’ve been teaching this workshop (and many others) independently since 2015. I make a full-time living teaching pleasure-positive sex education classes, workshops and trainings to adults in DC and beyond because people need this information. If anyone on this thread can point me to the institution where they learned formally about orgasms and sexual pleasure (who’s not a fellow sexuality professional), I’ll quit and pack up shop (and let YOU do this work).
  4. Thanks so much for posting this and for all of your thoughtful responses. They really do illustrate the range of reactions the general public has to my very real and legitimate profession. Since I’m still in business (and business is booming), happy to offer a discount to anyone on this thread who’d like to see what all the hoopla was about :wink:

xoxo,
Reba aka @RebaTheDiva

3 Likes