Airbnb Customer Service At Its Best!

I just called Airbnb with a question about my reviews not showing up, while my representative was checking it out she didn’t put me on hold so I could hear everything in the background.

While I’m waiting, I’m hearing another representative on the phone with a lady goes “I’m sorry mam you feel this way… we’re not able to… ok, you too” and she hung up. I hear the representative saying “What a bitch!” and continues to say “She wanted…” this and that and bla bla bla…

So I ask my representative if the call is recorded and she said YES. So I asked for a copy for my records… she said she will ask for it but probably it won’t happen.

So guys this what happens (say the least) on the other side of the phone when we call Airbnb and THEY don’t like us.

Priceless!

1 Like

Keep in mind you are probably hearing a call center somewhere… no doubt it is all third party call centers!

1 Like

Whatever it is… it was in the USA!

Airbnb call centre - 2 seconds after call ends.

op 1 ‘jeezo, this one has just asked for a copy of the recording ‘for their records’ ffs, what a doozy’

op2 ’ post it to them on a c60 cassette tape’

op3 ’ bwahhhhhhhahahahaha’

op4 ’ now to recap, your guest has used all 20 rolls of toilet paper in one day and is asking for…etc

2 Likes

To be honest is it any worse than us having a bitch about customer service or guests on here? Apart from the fact that it was within customer earshot of course… You can bet AirBnB get their fair share of difficult customer calls too and there are always some people who expect the moon on a stick.

2 Likes

I can guarantee that in every business they bitch about the difficult customers after they walk away.

3 Likes

Don’t forget that they are still human beings. For the same reason you wanted to create this post, they wanted to complain about their caller. It’s human nature to gossip/vent. Simply because they work for Airbnb doesn’t change anything.

(Don’t we all complain about our work to someone at one point or another?)

They are probably a third party call center.

I called in once as a host (SH), because I received a4 star for accuracy w no explanation. I messed Guest to ask how I could improve. He states he only gave a positive review, but there was a list of things that would affect accuracy. The rep explained that is a prompt list for guests to decide if anything was off. Oh. Okay. I told the rep that now she can go complain in the break room that she had a SH call in complaining about a 5 Star over eating from a guest. Hahaha. I used to work behind a headset at the phone company. :slight_smile:

1 Like

5 Star ‘overall not overeating

Was gunna say, I frequently give my self five stars for overeating! :rofl::joy:

3 Likes

(Judging from your photos, I would say it’s pretty rare that you overeat!)

3 Likes