Accomodationcheapest

Story on news that a woman rents her car out for £8 a night…and she sleeps in a tent next to car !8

2 Likes

Have you a link to it? @Paterson?

1 Like

It was posted somewhere here before, I think. Story was published Sept 3. Can’t help but admire the bed scarf on each of the air beds. It’s the details that count. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Lol…yes…just found the picture but dont know how to share the link

Wow! Sapphire thought of everything! She even offers coffee and tea!

1 Like

It doesn’t seem like it’ll attract classy guests. Wait’ll a drunk one vomits/urinates/defecates in the car.

1 Like

It attracts me, @Brian_R170 . My caution is always overcome by my curiosity. And I am a five-star guest. I have not vomited in a car since I was five.
It was my brother’s fault. He vomited first.

14 Likes

I imagine sneaking in extra guests will be a problem for this listing, too.

5 Likes

I’d seen this woman’s tent offerings previously. I feel that most guests would be fine and I’m no more worried about drunks, vomiting and whatnot than I would be anywhere else. People with few means and a sense of adventure have always slept in places like this. Bravo to that clever host.

3 Likes

My husband, back in college, would have loved this! He arrived over seas on a work study a day early and ended up in a hostel for much more expense. As a broke college student, this would have been a good find!

He is 6’4" so might have been a little tight though …

4 Likes

Did she park next to a 24 hr. McDonalds with a public restroom?

3 Likes

I’ll bet the turnover is a breeze, too!

4 Likes

HA ha Brian…good one