A Sad Day no mood to make fun of you all

The same thing that gives you the right to create a new profile so you can preach to us. You may be right but your argument would have been so much more persuasive had it come from someone with a known history of posting here. Some of us have our real names and airbnb listings posted here. Some of us stand behind what we post.

1 Like

So people can make numerous hate laden threads and they get kept open (even after numerous complaints), but a thread to help someone gets closed. Interesting turn of events.

2 Likes

I think we can continue to post suggestions for Chen without being super snarky. There is little point in lowering ourselves to her levelā€¦although I donā€™t think anyone has called her any names other than ā€œChinese.ā€ LOL. She is still reading and changing the wording on her listing. Iā€™m rooting for her to get a booking now.

1 Like

I actually like thinking of myself as a Loser Monkey.

1 Like

I guess all of us Loser Monkeyā€™s were put in our place for trying to help :joy:

I do not see these pictures of the terrace or kithen - can you post the link. I too tired of Chen to comment, just really curiousā€¦

Honestly, I have never heard that term/name Loser Monkey before. I recall reading it in the galā€™s original postings and thought it was a weird combination of terms and rude. But now, with everyone using Loser Monkey to describe themselves and in every scenario as if it were the norm, it cracks me up every time ~ donā€™t know why. You all are a hoot!