A Sad Day no mood to make fun of you all

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:g8T37bLgcN4J:https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/12292420%3Fs%3DTJnQ10lm+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

2 Likes

Oh botherā€¦ Like I am sure you say how close you are to the metro right in your listingā€¦and that tickets to the WH must be reserved two weeks in advance!

Well if you do come over, you will have noticed that we did not have to throw away the lanai umbrella!

Best of luck with the kid stuff, and please break your unlucky streakā€¦ You donā€™t have to take everyone you knowā€¦ If they start bombarding me with questions about Hawaii, I will just tell them I can answer their questions after they book. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That is where you go wrong every timeā€¦
Stop looking at others and listening to others, go to your ā€œGemeindeambtā€ and ask, to get tthe right information at the source. The average police officer doesnā€™t know anything about this subject.

AirBnB is not illegal in Munich, but there are some rules you have to comply to.

And that is exactly what she is doing, so nothing illegal.

Renting out complete apartment or houses is, because you make them unavailable for the normal housing market.

But again this shows that she has absolutely no clue what she is doingā€¦ for her its al about the money.

Precisely, it is ~all~ about the money, and she is going about it with an aggressive, obnoxious manner and there lies the difference. Her manner tends to give a negative impression of AirBnB hosts in general, soā€¦no wonder so few here are trying to help her stay.

1 Like

She removed the picture of herself as a profile picture. I definitely would not stay with someone with no reviews, no name or picture and a misleading description of the space. As she is unwilling to take constructive criticism, I donā€™t see how she will ever be a successful host.

Ja, i saw it. They both look nice. It seems they rent for extra money only - this will not work. If hosting is no fun to you, youā€™d better leave it.

OK, since this is up at the top of the list againā€¦

We have all been assuming that the person who posts here is the person who has the listing. But it could be some troll who has seen the listing (a disgruntled guest maybe?) who has decided to impersonate her.

I still find it hard to believe that a real host would post the stuff she does in a public forum where anyone in the world (including potential guests) could see it. No-one is SO daft surely.

1 Like

Just had a quick look at this website - the stories are quite a laugh to read. Itā€™s not similar to this forum at all thoughā€¦

I find it much harder to think someone is impersonating a host and randomly chose that listing and then coincidentally the same things that are posted about here actually occur(ed) on the listing. I think Chen is in fact, daft, and doesnā€™t understand a lot of things about how the internet, airbnb, public forums, etc., work. Sadly I think a lot of us would have been willing to help her and lend support if she didnā€™t seem like such a bigoted snob.

3 Likes

That would be a lot of effort, also, doesnā€™t explain why she shut down her first account.

Maybe someone should request to stay with her and see what happens?!

1 Like

I guess youā€™re right :slight_smile:

I was thinking that the person who posts here might have it in for the host and was trying to discredit her but yes, that is pretty bonkers.

Well then, weā€™ll have to agree that sheā€™s just daft.

2 Likes

We are a very brave and intrepid bunch of people (we must be to be hosts) but who would be brave enough to do that? Not me!!!

1 Like

Shut it down and changed the name from Chen to Munich and then coincidentally removed her profile picture after a bunch of us saw it. I have to admit, Iā€™m just fascinated by her behavior.

4 Likes

So thatā€™s the end of the fun? Shame :slight_smile:

no it hasnā€™tā€¦

She is real and herself. I feel sympathy for her and really want to help but she doesnā€™t accept @Chen_Susanne

Here is the review of the showering Thai girls:

"Hey, Iā€™m Chen!
Munich, Germany Ā· Member since April 2016

This place is very close to the subway station, easy to walk there just 5 mins. The host is very helpful and never lost cotact. For the house, technically is only for sleep and taking shower. Guests are not allowed to use private area which means we can use only our bedroom and a small bathroom. The pictures have shown in the website is actually not allowed to use. We canā€™t have our own key, so we have to tell the host what time we will get home. However, the place is quite cheap compare to others but if you want to check in earlier you have tp pay 50 Euro more, washing machine and dryer are not free of charge as well as kitchen which will cost 50Euro more. We really cant use dining table or living room or even access into the kithen because thatā€™s the private area. If you want a place just for sleeping this is very good. The host response very fast and available fpr you. But if you need to find a place to relax like staying at home this is not the one.

Response from Chen:
Thanks for your information. Yes, it is the first week i host people and learn to use airbnb. I donā€™t know what kind of guests use airbnb and how they act and who is my targetgroupe. So i just provide the product in a very cheap price for people with lowbudget, which can even not cover my cost at the begining. I provide only 1 simple sofabed von ikea to the guests. The room price is very cheap because the most guests just need a bed to sleep. But in the future i would like to try another segement Market. Maybe there are some guest, they donā€™t want such beds and would like to pay more. So i order 2 luxury beds. But they have not arrived yet. That is why the roomprice so cheap. But every guest get welcome drinks, instants noudells or cheaps in the small room to enjoy their self as compensation. You are right, you never have the key, coz imagine if every guest hat a key, you and i will not be safe at homeā€¦Some thief can break in. Early check-in cost you of cours extra becaues i have to pay the extra bill. Like you 3 people each take 30 minutes shower with the luxus showersystem, i have to pay more than 50 Euros if you acculate it accuraly. 5 Minutes dusch cost nearly 1.5-2 Euro. But i think you enjoy it right. Yes I target different pricegroupe, if you pay more, i pay more,you get more. If you donā€™t pay, i donā€™t pay, you donā€™t get. If you donā€™t pay, i can pay a littel bit but not endless. For our future guest i raise the price a littel bit, so that they get luxury beds, high class bedding. But in april and the beginning of may i can not provide high-class experience in a luxury appartment. I need to wait until all the new stuff arrive.I hope every guest should read the description of the products clearly."

1 Like

Weird. The original link that was posted, said unavailable. Maybe my computer is having issuesā€¦

Oh dear. Using her guests as a learning curve. This one was still complimentary despite the limitations!

Speaking personally, I donā€™t think Iā€™m brave and intrepid at all. But I do need the moneyā€¦

1 Like

Who didnā€™t? I remember last year I had my first booking while uploading photos. 5min after registration. My place was a unfinished mess. But if you like people and can communicate you can handle it.

3 Likes