10/7/19 only Ring doorbell $70 $5 shipping

https://www.woot.com/

Woot is an Amazon company

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! I was looking for a deal on one of these to put on the back door.

1 Like

I prefer Canary. Every aspect is better compared to Ring. The best part is Canary has a free plan or a paid plan for $30 a year.

My goal was to share a one day bargain ($70 instead of usual $200). I have ring. I like the neighborhood sharing feature. Ring doorbells are mentioned frequently so I thought others may be interested

Do you have a link to share for Canary so all can become familiar. If you’ve got a link to a “canary on sale” website would be even better.

I am sorry, I would love to share a link to save you money on a superior product. I am not allowed to share links or any features other members have privy too. I would message you a link but again that is a feature in the forum I am banned for life to use. So I recommend searching Canary security cameras and you will be able to buy directly from their website. I have found them cheaper on Amazon.

Just so it’s clear, these ring doorbells from Woot are used customer returns.

5 Likes

Yeah, and get on the local police department surveillance network? No thanks, none of my cameras will be shared nor need to call home to a cloud server.