Show off your Airbnb listing!

Here is our listing:

Black Forest, Germany.
We offer a guest room with a private bathroom. Kitchen and living room are shared.

I’m happy about our ratings but sometimes people are thinking they would rent the whole place and are surprised that the kitchen is shared. (Accuracy: 88%)
I try to make this clear in our description but I don’t want to remove the title photo as it says much about ourselves.

The house is located in the forest. Next town is about 5km. I mention this as well and you can see it on the pictures but sometimes guests are wondering about it. (Location: 84%)

What do you think?

Absolutely superb. …

Carmen, your place is beautiful, I also have a small 1-bedroom apartment but my place doesn’t come close to yours :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi

What do you think of our place?

It will be very nice to have some feedback as we had only started from April and are still young.

Thank you. Nothing compared to your liittle island. I think we will stay at your place some day.
I still don’t understand the rating system but there is another thread to discuss.
Cheers!

Just had the Airbnb professional photographers images loaded and boy it makes a difference. I thought my pics were not bad but nothing compared to his. Thank you John! I always welcome feedfack so would love to hear what you think?

1 Like

@shashdineecoretreat Oh my - just checked out your place/s - glorious! You have something really special there - I feel like heading out to the US just for a visit.

1 Like

Hi,

We have two listings in Budapest:

Please have a look! :wink:

1 Like

I just love when people show their listings. So interesting.

@Glad you have a link to your original pictures? Be fascinating to see the improvement.

2 Likes

Thank you! I don’t no because Airbnb just load them right up to your page and from there you have to delete what you don’t want - and needless to say nearly all mine went! It’s just they know - all lights on, best sun time, wide angle lens, mood shots, etc. As an artist I think I’m pretty good with a camera and have a flair for composition but this is something else entirely. Well worth it if you haven’t taken advantage of the free Airbnb photographers.

I can recommend this place: https://airbnb.com/rooms/912681

1 Like

Hello everyone!

I am from Mumbai, India (yes Mumbai is indeed in the top 20 most expensive cities in the world!) and have listed a bedroom and shared space in the living room. My apartment is located in Bandra W, the queen of the suburbs. And midway between South Mumbai (town side) and the suburbs, so commuting to any part of Mumbai is very easy.

Bedroom - https://www.airbnb.co.in/rooms/12994745
Shared space - https://www.airbnb.co.in/rooms/12997515

Do let me know what you think!

• Gaurav
2 Likes

Hi @GauravSaha,

I’m in Bombay too! Let us share information! My email address is faheem at faheem dot info, if you feel like contacting me directly. I see you have 5 reviews; you’re doing better than me…

3 Likes

Hi everyone, since yesterday our listing (private room in our flat) is online. We got 3 requests in the first hours, which really suprised me. Tomorrow our first guest from germany (yeah, same motherlanguage!) are arriving.
Since we cleaned the whole flat today, we can add pictures now from the kitchen and bath too. They are following tomorrow. But althought we would love to hear your feedback on our listing. At the moment our title is adapted to a big festival this weekend in vienna - going to change that next week.
Thanks in advance and thanks for all the tipps I got reading since weeks in this forum! :slight_smile:
www.airbnb.at/rooms/12981143

This is my New Orleans French Quarter apartment

4 Likes

Our place in City Beach, a suburb of Perth, Western Australia

Hi sylvainbg, lovely place on offer, nice pics and love the deer in pic 23.
Just being picky here but a couple of spelling things I’d change:

“There are 2 parkering place in front of the villa.
The villa can be reach by bus 9”

to

parking places
reached

Good luck, I’m new since April also :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi

Big Thanks for your comments.

We are starting to be a small honey producer so I will have soon some update.

1 Like

You have a very nice place.

1 Like

Thanks.
Wow, honey too, sounds good.

(oh and you still have “parkering”…it’s “parking” as in “where do you park the car?”, “I parked the car”, and “I have 3 parking spaces” :grinning:)

1 Like