Show off your Airbnb listing!

stunning!! I would stay there in a heartbeat, it’s absolutely gorgeous!

Seattle, WA!

Clean Modern Home 3BR/3B, by UW & Lake Union

Seattle, WA, United States
Beautiful New Modern Townhouse w/ Garage. One of the most Centrally Located spots in all of Seattle. Burke-Gilman 50 mile walk/run/bike Trail is across the street and access to Lake Union is 3-5 mi...
4 Likes

gorgeous!!
post must be…

In Italy, not only it’s summer school holidays, but also most business in big cities are closing in August, so I guess 90% of people who are taking a holiday will take it in August (and in Greece it’s more or less the same).

Hi Liga!
I’ve been in Riga some years ago and loved it. I might come back one day!

Would love some feedback on our listing! Good/Bad, Suggestions of what to wording to change.
We did just have professional photos taken. Just waiting for them to be posted.

HI Laura,

We spend a lot of time in NOLA! Love your place! :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have friends that live on Grand Route St John! :slight_smile:

1 Like

About 10 minutes walk to there, I love that street! Our hood is the best.

2 Likes

I haven’t looked through the listing. But how do you block one room, two rooms, three rooms, etc. without having separate listings?

We don’t rent out to separate parties. If only 2 people book then that’s all we accept for those particular dates. I don’t want to have different traveling groups at the house at the same time.

Hello!
I’m a new host (my brother did the listing, I will have my own in September in Milano, now I’m remodeling the house) and I would really love your feedback

I also have a question…we have the description in Italian only, do you see it in your language or only in Italian?
It’s a holiday apartment in a small village at the seaside, in Italy, so we thought 99% of people interested would be Italian, but for the moment we had 4 groups of guests: from UK, France, Hungary and Sweden (but with Italian origins), and an Italian family will come soon.

We don’t have internet (we still didn’t find a good option, the village is small and most providers are not there, or are very slow; also most Italian have smartphones with internet connection, and in the village square there is free wifi), and this is written in the listing, but the first question as soon as guests arrived has been if we have wifi…

Anyway, we plan to have a connection as soon as we find a good option, but at the moment we don’t.

We don’t have, for the moment, professional photo, but we should have them taken soon (at the moment the house is taken for about one month).

If you have any suggestions, I would be very grateful!

Page language - Italian
Listing title - Italian
Su questo annuncio - Italian
Descrizione - Italian

airbnb.com with your listing number:
Page language - English
Listing title - English
About this listing - Italian
Description - Italian, with button “Translate to English” BUT it does not work even if i click it (Chrome problem?)

2 Likes

Thanks! I will try to fix the problem about not translating!

Good Morning! I get the same results, the description is in Italian and the translator doesn’t work with firefox.

Have you ever rented out to separate parties? If so, was wondering if that worked out.

We have never rented to separate parties. Not interested in that.

I hear you, nor have I; I suspect it would be a royal disaster.

1 Like

That’s what I’m nervous about. But some hosts do very well with it

I’m with you guys. I’ve thought about it as I could probably make more money, but it wouldn’t be worth the stress. What if one guest was loud and annoyed the other? Etc Etc. Plus my ‘mission’ is more for traveling families and groups to have a decent little place without spending a #$#@ fortune. Just like what I would want when traveling with my family.

2 Likes