Show off your Airbnb listing!

Do you know the Lake Store? Right on the lake? My parents were good friends with the folks that built it. I moved to Indian Lake when I was 17 and worked at the Lake Store. Crazy Times. I drove to Lake George often.

1 Like

The Lake Store on Indian Lake? Iā€™m sure Iā€™ve been there but itā€™s just not jumping at me right now. If I go up there this summer I will take photos and send to you or post here!

1 Like

Yikes! We just had a huge cancellation. If anyone is interested in visiting South Florida between May 23rd and June 4th let me know :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Iā€™m more relaxed just having looked at your listing! Hope you get it filled; what a shame to have the cancellation.

1 Like

Thank you, Nancy! Itā€™s a truly wonderful place to be :slight_smile:

@jaquo You have a strict policy, right??!! Ps- Do you have a boat dock with the rental?

@azreala - yes, strict :slightly_smiling:

As far as the dock goes, yes and no. No because we would legally need facilities such as pump-out stations if we were to allow boats to stay overnight but yes, if people have small boats and preferably if they are repeat guests who we know. For example, we have repeat guests coming in February next year. They have friends who live locally and have a small day boat. We let these guests be collected by their friends and weā€™re OK with them mooring the boat here for short periods of time. If unknown guests rented small boats or jetskis, thatā€™s fine too.

Whatā€™s cool is that we have an arrangement with a local paddleboard / kayak rental firm. They will deliver the paddleboards and kayaks here for guests and give instruction if the guests need it. Itā€™s a great service - paddleboarding direct from your door :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@jaquo

WHAT VIEWS! I think youā€™ll fill in that time span quick enough. Donā€™t panic, I did when a huge cancelation happened for us and well I filled the space up with even higher daily night rates.

1 Like

Thanks @Carmen :slight_smile:

I was panicking a bit, especially with the site being a little glitchy at the moment!

I have a case manager on my case, sometimes my listing shows up and sometimes nope. The search function seems to get stuck on the phone app. I would make sure you do a search for two days in the remaining summer months to make sure the glitch isnā€™t effecting you.

@Bobas, I like the image of the layout, makes sense! maybe put some summer images with daylight up as well?

Clean Modern 3BR/3B UW, Lake Access

Seattle, WA, United States
Beautiful New Modern Townhouse, Edge of Lake Union & Burke-G-Trail is across the street! Visiting UW? Best place to be guaranteed. This is one of the most Centrally Located spots in all of Seattle....
4 Likes

Greetings from Bucharest !
#Cozy3roomAp.SthBucharest

Hi everyone! This is my place in Chicago:

:blush:

Hi @Dixeychik,

Everything after the question mark is referral crap. You can remove it. Nice apartment.

Since this thread is up here again, here goesā€¦

My listing is a geodesic dome in the Russian River (Northern California).

the page I manage: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1116652
the page AirBnB manages (summer promotion): https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/12155038

Iā€™m still waiting for the AirBnB photographerā€™s photos from March to be uploaded, but meanwhile, Iā€™d appreciate any feedback :slight_smile:

Here are ours!

This one is the first floor of the Chicago-style two-flat we own and live in (we occupy the upstairs apartment) in Oak Park (just outside of Chicago):

And this one is the first of the two-flat we own just down the road in Berwyn (a block away from the border with Oak Park): https://airbnb.com/rooms/8371002

Obviously two very different styles of ā€œhome.ā€ :slight_smile: Both of the pictures are sadly outdated alreadyā€“the Berwyn one we had photographed when we were just getting started and were wondering if it would ā€œworkā€ā€“weā€™ve already upgraded all of the bedding.

1 Like

And here is mine: https://www.airbnb.no/rooms/616679

Country side in Norway. We host only from mai to september every year, because it can be a real challenge to drive down to the house during winter when there is snow/ice.

3 Likes

Hi @Lucy_R,

Thatā€™s a very unusual home. Whatā€™s the history of this structure? Iā€™m sure potential guests would be interested in this as well.

Regards, Faheem Mitha

@Susanne I love your listing, so cute! If only airfare was reasonable to travel to Europe.

1 Like