Would you review a no-cancel/no-show?

Since the reviews are for the hosts then absolutely you should review if you can. An unemotional, factual review will let hosts decide if they want to decline this needy guest or roll the dice on getting money for nothing. LOL.

3 Likes

I’ve decided to leave a review after considering the replies here. I’ll be neutral and factual to let other hosts decide. Though I don’t want to host this guest in the future, I think I’ll still give her a thumbs up because, although I wouldn’t want to host her, she is the ideal guest for many here. Hopefully we can still block individual people from instant booking.

Now, on to the delicate wording. I’m considering:

“GUEST booked one month prior to arrival with a request for alternative bedding, which I prepared to accommodate. However, one day prior to arrival she informed me she may not be able to make it. She confirmed 9 pm on the night of check-in that she would indeed not be staying. She was very understanding when I said I would not be able to rebook her stay in spring at my winter rates.”

Too much information?

I think that review tells me what I want to know as a host. Alternative bedding for example is a “no thanks” from me.